Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powdered eggs vs real eggs nutrition

yunque9s

I'm on a high protein diet, but my problem is because of my job I have to travel often and most of the time I cook when I'm on the road since I hate eating out, so powder eggs is something I can bring with me everywhere I go. Do powder eggs contain the same protein and aminos as real eggs or is it damaged some how by being dry?

Fresh eggs and dried eggs contain the exact same nutrition facts. Powdered eggs are freeze dried and have preservatives added to make them not go bad at room temperature.

The thing I don't like about powdered eggs is that they have preservatives added. A better option is pickled eggs. The vinegar the eggs are pickled in prevent bacteria from growing and allow the product to be stored at room temperature. Vinegar is a natural perforative and much healthier then the preservatives added to powdered eggs.

I would use pickled eggs instead. You can buy big bottles of pickled eggs at Costco for cheap.

I am a big egg guy. I am not interested in powders and it doesn't matter to me that the macro's are the same. I don't believe in that macro shit anyway

there is no way a powdered form of anything is better than a fresh pastured egg from off the farm. what you need to look for when shopping for eggs is that humane friendly sticker. that tells you that it is highest quality. just cause the package says 'cage free' don't mean shit.

Just get a freezer and a microwave. Prepare tupperware for 2 weeks with chicken, beef, turkey or whatever you prefer and you should be good to go.

Also protein powders can come in very handy.

Why not just boil the eggs at home, and then bring them along with you during the day time? No matter how well processed is a product, it is still a processed product, and these will never be as healthy as natural and fresh stuff. Therefore, better try to find a way of eating fresh eggs - this will be much healthier in my opinion.

You want whole eggs and egg whites. There are so many benefits of real eggs. They will keep you full for a long time, are complete protein sources, contain fats in the yolk you need for testosterone production, and are very versatile.

Top Bottom