Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PostWorkout meal/preworkout meal; finally getting serious; beginner Q's..

eat everything you can handle and then some more, like it was said earlier worry about cutting latter, its hard to gain LBM and loss body fat at the same time.

"Grow now, cut when you have to turn sideways to enter rooms"
haha thats good...my new moto.

I am not a caloric guru either, but I weigh 205 and I need the following for good muscle mass...some call it lean muscle mass...

I need at least 4500 calories comprised of about 350 g of protein, 600 g carbs and i am not going to be concerned with the fat right now....Squats and deadlifting will better me off to help stay a bit lean then an hour of cardio...

although, i have changed my routine up now for more of a power lifting type approach...since that, i am eating pretty clean, but dont worry about cheat days or meals, especially if you are trying to bulk up, under any of that chub you get, will most definately be good muscle which you can manipulate at a later date...just make sure you have a good training program set up...

E

So 250 grams protein, 500 grams carbs?
AS little fat as possible? You know any sites with accurate nutritional info?

Ok

so 250g protein, 500 carbs...

Do I bulk all at once or gain 10lbs, then cut, bulk, cut?

Can anyone recommend a good beginner program for SIZE to start with that doesnt have any complicated lifts..??

and at my school lunch the only thing relatively healthy is chicken nuggets and fruit, do you think that'll slow my growth?

I've heard I should eat 20x my BW and some other people say 14-16.....

What do you guys think?

Is it best to avoid fruits?

No eating carbs before bed, right?

Try to get one meal after workout besides postworkout and then I eat something before bed, right? Any suggestions?

What are good sources to get my carbs? i've heard u eat certain kinds @ certain times?

Anything else that I should know???????

ya man, here is where i find myself, i spend tooooooooooo much time worryinh about little tiny things then i dont even do the simple things. GAIN TILL YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE WAY YOU LOOK. BFold said eat till you cant eat anymore, if you have to count cals, maybe satrt at like 3000(188wegiht i think), jump 200 a wk or so. or more, if you are hungry at any point, eat. Personally i wouldnt eat fruit, couple pieces might not hurt. PASTA, RICE, MAC AND CHESSE, POTATOs, for like 6oz pasta = 600cals.... GROUND BEEF.... MILK.... the answers are everywhere. Just gotta find it in ya to DO IT. i could go on, so can these guys, go to the DIET board.

Top Bottom