Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up what your Ideal Partner Would Look Like...

Cool, I got one with big tits:)

im021.jpg

She's hawt.

Yowzer.

I can see this.

Too blonde So Cal for me.

You have to look past the hair. Look at her teeth and eyes. Those things will not change as she gets older. Women changer hair styles like i change underwear(once a month btw lol)

That girl has good genes

Fat chick my ass.

Dude that cigarette got put out on your face right?
Feels like it got put out on your heart?

You find your cell phone?

naw some toolbag definitely stole it and im either gonna have to make an annoying facebook group or slowly work my way back up from scratch with phone numbers.

lol cig burn is right under my eye; it actually looks kinda tight so THANK YOU for that fucker. i actually hope this shit lasts a while.

scars on a dude = bad ass
scars on a girl = this bish prbly has some issues

naw some toolbag definitely stole it and im either gonna have to make an annoying facebook group or slowly work my way back up from scratch with phone numbers.

lol cig burn is right under my eye; it actually looks kinda tight so THANK YOU for that fucker. i actually hope this shit lasts a while.

scars on a dude = bad ass
scars on a girl = this bish prbly has some issues

Scars on a dude wreeks of yeah.. kewl
I have a scar on my left leg, that is well beyond sexy.

Girl with a scar, yeah...
I dunno makes me think of that really bad movie 'Crash'
Not the recent Crash, but the one where peeps get off on being in automobile accidents.

Freaky Deaky dude.

Smurfy with huge tits and a big fat ass.......................................wait.

Top Bottom