Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post something we do not know about you.

uh-oh :worried:

funny. . .it also encourages hair loss. . .double-edged sword. . .

Yup, can also CHANGE the texture of your hair. My hair has always had a wave but didn't curl up so much until after I had all four kids. Gosh, all the money I wasted on perms in the 80's LOL

Ya'll all know I cut nearly all of my hair off last year (Did this back when I turned 30 as well). Now I am at the stage where I am rockin a Betty Boop and people who knew me when my hair was long and again after I cut it are STILL asking me if the curl in my hair is natural and did the hair grow back curly? LOL

I guess as women we get so used to chemically treating our hair that when we see it in its natural state even WE are shocked by the appearance.

Oh yea and to answer the original question: I actually dislike to wear very short skirts. Which is a shame as I have such stunning legs but dammit, it's just not worth it to show them off. All skirts ride up. When a woman is very short she can't wear mid-lenght skirts as it makes her look dumpy. So the short woman has two choices - either very long or very short. I dunno about the younger gals here but having *this much* fabric between your hoohah and all the vile nasty microorganisms that inhabit all of the public places your hoohah will end up while in a seated position. This situation is further exacerbated by the fact that IF a lady is wearing the properly complimentary foot wear she WILL WANT to sit down quite a bit. As I said, I dunno bout the younger gals but this is NOT my idea of a comfortable situation... at least not at my age it isn't anymore.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVE long skirts/dresses. Problem is though, they hide your legs.

Comfort or vanity.

Gah :worried:

I am fucking old. :(

:lmao:

To answer a K note - the whole shaving hair stimulates growth is 100% UNTRUE. I come from a long line of hairy peeps LFMAO (poor daughters got that gene too). I was also plagued with the unibrow and dreaded moustache. Been waxing/bleaching/plucking/shaving one area of my face or the other since I was like 10! Now that I am nearly 42 - the hair between my brows has virtually stopped growing. (The only area I used to shave) but I do still need to get the underneaths waxed/threaded every other week or I look like a dude. The unibrow thing? We are talking a stray hair or two... no more. As for my upper lip - that is also a thing of mystery. I was often mistaken for Latina as the hair above my lip, no joke, was VERY dood-like. That is until my 30's. Then the wierdest thing happened. The hair ABOVE my lip all but stopped growing and I grew a freaking goatee... :(

Thank goodness for lasers!!! :)

yeah, but you are one person.
"shaving makes hair grow back thicker and faster" has been said through experience by many, many people for a long time now.

yeah, but you are one person.
"shaving makes hair grow back thicker and faster" has been said through experience by many, many people for a long time now.

Untrue... it is only perception.

A more accurate statement is that *removing the hair shaft and its follicle ie waxing, plucking, sugaring* will produce softer, slower regrowth and over time will lead to LESS regrowth.

Shaving DOES NOT stimulate more growth. It only cuts the hair shaft at the top layer of skin. If you let that thick stubly hair grow back to the length it was when you cut it it will be as baby soft as it was BEFORE you shaved it. I used to let the hair on my legs grow for MONTHS if I wasn't dating anyone. The sharp, prickly stubbles would be as soft as the long hair on any other woman's body when it was allowed to grow out. This is not something that is an anomoly or something that only happened to me - it is the same with EVERYONE.

The only difference in hair is when it goes grey it can become VERY wirey... as I am personally finding out. LOL

HORMONES are the only agent that will lead to thickening hair ((happens naturally over the course of time) or thinning hair, unless one destroys the follicle (that produces the hair shaft in the first place) as is the case with lasers and waxing, sugaring, plucking. With lasers this happens over a very short period of time in comparison to the other techniques.

If you ask any aesthitician they will tell you THE SAME.

Believe me when I tell you that ALL women are far more concerned with thickening, unsightly facial hair than ANY ONE man.

Ummmm..... after my years of blunt honesty about myself and Ariel's insight and comments about me, not much peeps don't know about me by now.
O-wait. I just thought of sumthin. I'm bant from Blockbuster video. Does that count?

fair enough BM. im going to go shave my chest and nips. if it grows back with a thick spiky vengeance you can pay for me to get sugared :)
and MYWAY, you know i got to ask you why you are banned from blockbastards?

fair enough BM. im going to go shave my chest and nips. if it grows back with a thick spiky vengeance you can pay for me to get sugared :)
and MYWAY, you know i got to ask you why you are banned from blockbastards?

Nothing 2crazy. Just didn't return about 200 or so movies. I return them when I find them. Hell, they even charged me for most of them. I own most of the ones I have prolly returned. Just REALLY BAD at returning tha rentals.

Top Bottom