Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log Post Op Log

overall you are fine I would get out of HCG but rest looks good, and aromasin better then arimidex but arimidex will do fine if you have it on hand already

do your best to LOG journal for us we are waiting

Curious on the HCG? I thought it was better than the gonaderellin? The godaderellin is silly expensive from the trt clinic I use so I’ve been buying HCG a little at a time as I go and took advantage of the Black Friday sale so I have several bottles.
Planned on running at 250iu e3d on cycle and 500iu mwf on trt. Considering this first part of the cycle trt.

Appreciate the comments, thoughts and direction.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Curious on the HCG? I thought it was better than the gonaderellin? The godaderellin is silly expensive from the trt clinic I use so I’ve been buying HCG a little at a time as I go and took advantage of the Black Friday sale so I have several bottles.
Planned on running at 250iu e3d on cycle and 500iu mwf on trt. Considering this first part of the cycle trt.

Appreciate the comments, thoughts and direction.

godaderellin and hcg is pretty much the same thing but you dont need either honestly

every 4 weeks some hcg sure but not weekly

Back from vacation and ready to go. Didn’t eat too bad all things considered. Want to start Monday.

I will do my best to update training details a couple times a week.

Food, chicken and brown rice until I can’t see straight. Been eating smoked salmon from my treager about every week too. Macros have been high protein, high fat and low carbs historically. 45 45 10 I know I need to adjust with the upcoming cycle, please advise. Will add carbs of steel cut oats for breakfast, no lunch and chicken and brown rice or salmon and brown rice for dinner. Maybe shoot for 200 grams carbs per day?? 200 protein and not sure what to do with fat?? Please advise

New cycle

12 weeks
Test P 400 total, 133 MWF
NPP 300 total, 100 MWF
Tren A 150 total, 50 MWF
Anadrol 60 total daily, divided morning and afternoon. Weeks 1-4
Anavar 60-80 weeks 6-12

Will run test two weeks longer after npp.
Multi vitamins, minerals, liver support, anastrozole .5 mwf, may run clen for couple weeks to help trim some holiday fat

Thanks ahead of time, any and all advice appreciated. Macros help needed and cycle adjustments if recommended both definitely needed.

Thanks guys!

Almost forgot 3.33 iu growth hormone every night an hour before bed on mt stomach.

Top Bottom