Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible to move on when you discover your partner has cheated on you?

BIKINIMOM said:
A mistake is not the same as an accident. Yes it is a consious choice. I didn't say that it was *accidental*. What I did say is that it IS possible to forgive and move on without harboring any feelings of anger or resentment.

I am living proof.

You may not be the type that wants to be that way and I am not judging your for it. It is totally understandable and justifiable behavior.

I am just saying that it can be done. Nothing more and nothing less.
how many times did you get away with it? was it only a mistake because you got caught?

pdaddyII said:
I need to see pictures of her to say whether she is worth sticking around for or not.

HumanTarget said:
how many times did you get away with it? was it only a mistake because you got caught?

You are a funny one.

I was not the one who *got caught* cheating.

I stated as nauseum. I dont cheat. I never have and never will.

I would rather be the one that is in the position of being asked forgiveness and to show mercy. A bit more power in that position, dont you think?

You see the ability to forgive and not harbor resentment may open one up for the potential to be hurt again. I dont view that as a sign of weakness. I view it as TREMENDOUS power. :)

HumanTarget said:
do you think its makes any deference at all if some gets caught or freely lets the person out of guilt or what ever...dos it make it any deferent at all.whats your take.

This is the most fascinating thread I've read on here in a while. Firstly, some of the posts are just classics. Secondly, I'm digging Bikinimom's neurotic, narcissistic, self-indulgent outbreaks. You know the ones where everyone is having a few shits and giggles and she starts to blow hard about her own particular situation..? Both make this one for the bookmarks.

But anyways Iw ouldnt be able to get back with a girl who cheated on me...out of respect for meself.

CrazyRussian said:
This is the most fascinating thread I've read on here in a while. Firstly, some of the posts are just classics. Secondly, I'm digging Bikinimom's neurotic, narcissistic, self-indulgent outbreaks. You know the ones where everyone is having a few shits and giggles and she starts to blow hard about her own particular situation..? Both make this one for the bookmarks.

But anyways Iw ouldnt be able to get back with a girl who cheated on me...out of respect for meself.

Xcuse me?

Dood you have issues.

The question was posed and I answered from the only point of view that I can offer - MY OWN. Was your answer any different? :rolleyes:

BIKINIMOM said:
Xcuse me?

Dood you have issues.

The question was posed and I answered from the only point of view that I can offer - MY OWN. Was your answer any different? :rolleyes:
true true she got you there bro.

needtogetaas said:
true true she got you there bro.

Save your energy Needto. This guy isn't bright enough to realize that not to mention that he lacks the balls and backbone or honor to admit it.

Top Bottom