Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible to move on when you discover your partner has cheated on you?

rush74

I was dating a girl in Japan for two months and had to go back home to Australia, we agreed to keep the relationship going, anyway she visited Australia met my parents and last month I went back to Japan to visit her. Anyway I was using her computer and found some websites that related to her ex boyfriends hobbies and background etc. I found out that he had stayed there for 5 days 3 weeks after I left and naturally they had sex etc. She said she needed to do that because it was early in our relationship so she was unsure at the time and I was in Australia etc. She said that she now feels totally different now and feels secure in us and has shown so much remorse. Having discovered I have put her through hell I guess to make her feel guilty what she did as I was naturally devastated when I found out. I want to forgive because I really do love her but it is very hard to take. Has anyone out there been able to forgive or am I just kidding myself? Thanks for any advice.

Then move on in the relationship. Your not married....you have a long distance thing going so that makes it hard to know if it is a "real" thing or not.....Forgive is not the "guy" thing to do....but you will be much happier

Yes it's possible to move on..........MOVE ON to another girl

Hard to say what I would do...

Could I forgive and move on? Yes, I can and have but my situation was different. It wasn't *just a gf/bf* thing.

Move on. If she can't be faithful in the beginning, then she most likely will not be later on when things might get a little rough. Loyalty is something that someone has or doesn't have for someone else. I was never loyal to any guy until I met my husband.

BIKINIMOM said:
Hard to say what I would do...

Could I forgive and move on? Yes, I can and have but my situation was different. It wasn't *just a gf/bf* thing.
GOM this gives you the green light to cheat!@#@#!@#!@#!
just be real sorry after the fact lolololo

bro, honestly, if you don't kick this jap hoe to the curb then you are spineless
she had another man's cock inside her, how can you live with that? it would be an embarrassment for you to stay with her

Last edited:
go find a girl that can keep her skanky legs shut for more than 5 days. it'll be hard to do, but not impossible.....

Gambino said:
GOM this gives you the green light to cheat!@#@#!@#!@#!
just be real sorry after the fact lolololo

bro, honestly, if you don't kick this jap hoe to the curb then you are spineless
she had another man's cock inside her, how can you live with that? it would be an embarrassment to you to stay with her
gee, that is an intelligent and thoughtful reply.

:rolleyes:

Top Bottom