Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible to move on when you discover your partner has cheated on you?

needtogetaas said:
I believe in forgiveness and a second chance,but if it were me I would want to know more.the problem is there is no way of ever really knowing.in the end you have 2 choses
1.move on
2.let your guard down and trust that person one more time and hope for the best.

Exactly, not easy to do either way but certainly not impossible.

Eleanor Roosevelt said, "No one can make you feel badly unless you give them your permission." ...or something to that effect.

lol..wrong board to ask on.

yeah move on why not if you can trust her. If not, get out. It's simple.

timtim said:
this is very true. not labeling all women here so please no one take offense, but i have met a good number of women who could rationalize any decision they make based on their own well being while completely ignoring another persons feelings, emotions, well being. these are the women who often times are cheaters, liars, and home wreckers. its almost a sociopathic behavior towards the emotions/feelings of others. though they are not malicious physically or verbally abusive, they lack any remorse when trampling the feelings of those who care for them.

men could be classified the same also but often men are easily hurt but cover it up by purchasing expensive items and showing their love for life and hiding their anger/regret/unhappiness.

I agree. Women can be much more cold-bloded then man. Men don't invest their feelings too easily but when they do, it is all in, makes it *that much* harder for him to recover.

alien amp pharm said:
Yes it's possible to move on..........MOVE ON to another girl

i rarely agree with aap when it comes to relationship stuff. . .but this time i do. . .move on. . .i've been blissfully married for 15 years and if she stepped out on me, it would be over that second. . .infidelity is inexcusable. . .it would be difficult, but that would be the end for me. . .you've only been with this girl for 2 months. . .it'll be easy. . .

some can do it and some can't. The real question is she always going to be like this? As soon as things go bad is she going to be running to another or work on it with you? With that said, everybody deserves a chance to get better. That is if you think you can be strong enough to make it though this again if she bites your ass again.

Turd Ferguson said:
some can do it and some can't. The real question is she always going to be like this? As soon as things go bad is she going to be running to another or work on it with you? With that said, everybody deserves a chance to get better. That is if you think you can be strong enough to make it though this again if she bites your ass again.

Or her boyfriend doesn't murder you first by removing the bolts on your brake calipers....

jh1 said:
Or her boyfriend doesn't murder you first by removing the bolts on your brake calipers....
. . .and dropping them down the barrel of his loaded shotgun and then using them to blow your fucking brains out. . .

i know that's what you really meant to say buddy :)

Top Bottom