Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible to move on when you discover your partner has cheated on you?

needtogetaas said:
do you think its makes any deference at all if some gets caught or freely lets the person out of guilt or what ever...dos it make it any deferent at all.whats your take.
intent. some people are victims, some are pure evil. poor decisions haunt everyone, but only those who truly have a soul regret....

BIKINIMOM said:
Save your energy Needto. This guy isn't bright enough to realize that not to mention that he lacks the balls and backbone or honor to admit it.

lol you dumb skank do you realize I have more intelligence in my pinky than your trailer trash ass has in your whole brain? i was remarking at the self-absorbed nature of your posts. the contrast is easy to spot when everyone is giving their opinions about another guy's situation and then you start waxing poetic about "my" situation, "my" husband, "my" this, "my" that. Look back at the thread. You're the only one to do so...

To me this just proves that youre a psychotic nutjob who no one listens to in real life, which is why you havta come on here and start blowing hard and interjecting your sob story into everyone elses threads.

HumanTarget said:
intent. some people are victims, some are pure evil. poor decisions haunt everyone, but only those who truly have a soul regret....
so then for the person that tells the other out of regret has a better chance of not doing it again then....

needtogetaas said:
so then for the person that tells the other out of regret has a better chance of not doing it again then....
maybe......how badly do they want to change.....?

HumanTarget said:
maybe......how badly do they want to change.....?
good ??? the problem is who knows why the other person came out with it...maybe it was guilt or maybe they thought sooner or later they were going to find out any way so might as well be the one to tell them...there could be a lot of reasons why some one would come clean with it but it would be nice to think guilt or remorse is the reason...

this girl did not have to tell him the truth so he found some shit on a comp thats no prof and any real cheating asshole could have got around it with a good reason...but she chose to tell him the truth.she did kind of get caught though but not fully...

what about the person that has no chance at all to get caught but comes out with it any way...you would think that has to be out of remorce.or the person is just sick and wanted to make shore they hurt you.

needtogetaas said:
good ??? the problem is who knows why the other person came out with it...maybe it was guilt or maybe they thought sooner or later they were going to find out any way so might as well be the one to tell them...there could be a lot of reasons why some one would come clean with it but it would be nice to think guilt or remorse is the reason...

this girl did not have to tell him the truth so he found some shit on a comp thats no prof and any real cheating asshole could have got around it with a good reason...but she chose to tell him the truth.she did kind of get caught though but not fully...

what about the person that has no chance at all to get caught but comes out with it any way...you would think that has to be out of remorce.or the person is just sick and wanted to make shore they hurt you.
that's where the personal pref.'s come in.....i for one couldn't live with it. some guys can, some guys can be fathers to kids that aren't theirs, too, it's just about how strong your values are, and in what direction they are pointed...

CrazyRussian said:
lol you dumb skank do you realize I have more intelligence in my pinky than your trailer trash ass has in your whole brain? i was remarking at the self-absorbed nature of your posts. the contrast is easy to spot when everyone is giving their opinions about another guy's situation and then you start waxing poetic about "my" situation, "my" husband, "my" this, "my" that. Look back at the thread. You're the only one to do so...

To me this just proves that youre a psychotic nutjob who no one listens to in real life, which is why you havta come on here and start blowing hard and interjecting your sob story into everyone elses threads.
you know saying things to be funny or just giving people a hard time is cool.we all do it around here but when your just attacking some one who I might add did nothing to you it gets fucking sickning...your a peace of shit..you have more intelligence pfffft you're a fucking dumb ass and you show it very well.
I hate assholes like you and I think ill keep you in the dark for a wile and once I get my hits back for the day I think ill keep you in the red to....fuck off ya peace of shit.

HumanTarget said:
that's where the personal pref.'s come in.....i for one couldn't live with it. some guys can, some guys can be fathers to kids that aren't theirs, too, it's just about how strong your values are, and in what direction they are pointed...
I believe in forgiveness and a second chance,but if it were me I would want to know more.the problem is there is no way of ever really knowing.in the end you have 2 choses
1.move on
2.let your guard down and trust that person one more time and hope for the best.

HumanTarget said:

this is very true. not labeling all women here so please no one take offense, but i have met a good number of women who could rationalize any decision they make based on their own well being while completely ignoring another persons feelings, emotions, well being. these are the women who often times are cheaters, liars, and home wreckers. its almost a sociopathic behavior towards the emotions/feelings of others. though they are not malicious physically or verbally abusive, they lack any remorse when trampling the feelings of those who care for them.

men could be classified the same also but often men are easily hurt but cover it up by purchasing expensive items and showing their love for life and hiding their anger/regret/unhappiness.

Top Bottom