Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible to move on when you discover your partner has cheated on you?

Gambino said:
GOM this gives you the green light to cheat!@#@#!@#!@#!
just be real sorry after the fact lolololo

bro, honestly, if you don't kick this jap hoe to the curb then you are spineless
she had another man's cock inside her, how can you live with that? it would be an embarrassment to you to stay with her
word. chicks who bedhop are fucking worthless...& also make up 90% of the populace....

forgive and forget? a typical woman mantra. then when you as much as suckle a tit at a strip club your ass is grass.

move on without her. she has no integrity and cannot be trusted.

timtim said:
forgive and forget? a typical woman mantra. then when you as much as suckle a tit at a strip club your ass is grass.

move on without her. she has no integrity and cannot be trusted.
word. how many times have i seen on EF how bro's were forbidden bach. parties........??

heatherrae said:
gee, that is an intelligent and thoughtful reply.

:rolleyes:

Yeah. I mean, why all the fuss? If the other guy was Japanese, it ain't like he even made it past the lips. Nothing to worry about there.

P.S. People should know they can't discuss relationship problems on EF until they are positive both offending persons are completely dead and dismembered.

Gambino said:
GOM this gives you the green light to cheat!@#@#!@#!@#!
just be real sorry after the fact lolololo

LOL Hardly... It only means that I am capable of it if certain conditions are present when the infraction occurs, being REAL SORRY for having gotten caught ain't hardly none of 'em as that is a given. Would YOU want to be the one to find out if all the planets would align? I know I wouldn't want to risk knowing whether or not my husband would forgive me such an infraction. But I dont have to worry about that as

A - I dont cheat. Never have. Never will.

B - My husband has already stated time and time again - you cheat, we are done.

(Sorta silly for him to say that though, as I am not one to cheat.)

AAP said:
Yeah. I mean, why all the fuss? If the other guy was Japanese, it ain't like he even made it past the lips. Nothing to worry about there.

P.S. People should know they can't discuss relationship problems on EF until they are positive both offending persons are completely dead and dismembered.
LOL...

I wouldn't worry about it, anyway. Your weiner was so far away, and the afrtificial weiner store was closed for the weekend. What's a girl to do? :whatever:

timtim said:
forgive and forget? a typical woman mantra.

Maybe for some but NOT me.

Forgiving is NOT the same as forgetting. It does not mean that just because I forgave you that I want to have dinner with you or EVER see you again. It only means that I harbor no more resentment towards you.

Too many people make this mistake allowing those that screw them over to keep doing it.

You do shit to me once and I forgive you and decide that I still want you in my life. You do it again, I will eventually forgive you (hate is a strong clue and I dont like to be stuck to losers) but that doesn't mean that the door wont hit you in the ass on the way out.

heatherrae said:
gee, that is an intelligent and thoughtful reply.

:rolleyes:
fucking hyporcite
if a woman made this thread you'd be going off on men

Top Bottom