Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible to move on when you discover your partner has cheated on you?

its something that will stay with you the rest of your life....you will think about it for ever 3=5=10 years will go by and you will still think about it...the pain will never go away if you stay with her...there will also be no trust at all.

but can you still stay with her yes you can but thats what you will have to deal with for the rest of your life....

needtogetaas said:
its something that will stay with you the rest of your life....you will think about it for ever 3=5=10 years will go by and you will still think about it...the pain will never go away if you stay with her...there will also be no trust at all.

but can you still stay with her yes you can but thats what you will have to deal with for the rest of your life....
well said. how could you ever let her do anything without you constantly doubting her? and it's not like she hasn't given you every bit of info you need regarding whether or not you can trust her....

Needto and HT that is how YOU might feel about it but that doesn't necessarily mean that EVERYONE will feel like that.

As I said, it happened to me and it took me a little while to get passed the anger. I was ENRAGED. Then I realized I had to make a choice: either let it go or not. I hated how angry I felt and just decided to get over it... and I did.

I think about it from time to time but there is no more rage. It's not as hard as you think it is.

I would totally forgive her, she sounds like the kind of special person that only comes around once in a lifetime.

BIKINIMOM said:
Needto and HT that is how YOU might feel about it but that doesn't necessarily mean that EVERYONE will feel like that.

As I said, it happened to me and it took me a little while to get passed the anger. I was ENRAGED. Then I realized I had to make a choice: either let it go or not. I hated how angry I felt and just decided to get over it... and I did.

I think about it from time to time but there is no more rage. It's not as hard as you think it is.
feelings lie to you. the fact is is that cheaters cheat. always have, always will....

rush74 said:
I was dating a girl in Japan for two months and had to go back home to Australia, we agreed to keep the relationship going, anyway she visited Australia met my parents and last month I went back to Japan to visit her. Anyway I was using her computer and found some websites that related to her ex boyfriends hobbies and background etc. I found out that he had stayed there for 5 days 3 weeks after I left and naturally they had sex etc. She said she needed to do that because it was early in our relationship so she was unsure at the time and I was in Australia etc. She said that she now feels totally different now and feels secure in us and has shown so much remorse. Having discovered I have put her through hell I guess to make her feel guilty what she did as I was naturally devastated when I found out. I want to forgive because I really do love her but it is very hard to take. Has anyone out there been able to forgive or am I just kidding myself? Thanks for any advice.

You both have some growing to do.
She cheated. Very immature on her part.
You punished her with guilt. Very immature on your part.
So the question that begs to be asked is if both of you are mature enough to get past what happened.
I'm 34. I would be gone in a second.
To me life is short. If I am going to be with someone we have open lines of communication and trust.
If neither of those are there I am out of the relationship.
I like being me and I am not afraid to be single.

BIKINIMOM said:

I cant tell you this.if you are with a girl marred being even worse and she cheat on you...A man will never ever ever ever forget it...he may forget about it for a wile and go about his life with her day to day,but there will be times when he is just sitting there and he will think about it.it will come back over and over threw out his life with her..he will relive the pain and think about him on top of her fucking her for the rest of his life...thought of her being with him and what they did together will forever come up in the back of his mind
and it has nothing to do weather he wants to remember it or not it will just come to him....its just how the human brain works.I dont care what any one say you may chose to forgive and you can try to forget but you will never forget....you will have to chose to forgive her over and over and over again for the rest of your life because you will be forever reliving the act in youre head....thats a fact

Top Bottom