Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible to move on when you discover your partner has cheated on you?

BIKINIMOM said:
That is quite a broad statement... don't you think?
not really. cheating isn't an accident, it's entirely preventable. it's a conscious decision to betray someone who put their trust in you.

HumanTarget said:
not really. cheating isn't an accident, it's entirely preventable. it's a conscious decision to betray someone who put their trust in you.

A mistake is not the same as an accident. Yes it is a consious choice. I didn't say that it was *accidental*. What I did say is that it IS possible to forgive and move on without harboring any feelings of anger or resentment.

I am living proof.

You may not be the type that wants to be that way and I am not judging your for it. It is totally understandable and justifiable behavior.

I am just saying that it can be done. Nothing more and nothing less.

BIKINIMOM said:
A mistake is not the same as an accident. Yes it is a consious choice. I didn't say that it was *accidental*. What I did say is that it IS possible to forgive and move on without harboring any feelings of anger or resentment.

I am living proof.

You may not be the type that wants to be that way and I am not judging your for it. It is totally understandable and justifiable behavior.

I am just saying that it can be done. Nothing more and nothing less.
so you really think you have cheated on a man and that he is never ever going to think about it again for the rest of his life...the thought is never going to cross his mind again pffffffffffffffffffft your crazy if you believe that.

HumanTarget said:
feelings lie to you. the fact is is that cheaters cheat. always have, always will....
thats not always true though....it is very possible that she can grow up a bit more maybe her feeling can change or she could just change as a person and never cheat again.....this is highly unlikely but still it can happen..the thing is even if it dose happen it still wont ever make up for it.

needtogetaas said:
so you really think you have cheated on a man and that he is never ever going to think about it again for the rest of his life...the thought is never going to cross his mind again pffffffffffffffffffft your crazy if you believe that.

I wasn't talking about the man cheating on me.

I know full well that if the circumstances were reversed my ass would be out the door. But that doesnt affect MY heart one bit. Once I make my mind and change my heart, I am steadfast in my decision. If the man who is fortuitous enough to recieve my graciousness the first time is stoopid enough to fuck up again, then he is one dumbass motherfucker who doesn't deserve me and that is the end of the story.

You see being this way helps me to sleep at night knowing that if things dont work out, it will not have been for my lack of trying.

Call me a sucker, but it works for me.

My forgiving and letting go of the rage was actually very easy once I made up my mind and heart. Actually felt very good to let go of the hatred.

I don't condone cheating, but I don't see it as this girl was cheating on him. They were not really together.
She was really just trying to figure out what she wanted.
Sleeping with an ex does not make one a whore
If this girl can be trusted then yes forgive her and move on. It's really NOT a big deal!

Top Bottom