Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Critique

NOLOGY77

Hello there, I am 34 years old 178cm height and 172 pounds weight. I am training with weights for the last 2-3 years in a serious manner lets say which this means deadlifts squats and the other core exercises. I would like to post down my program and diet exactly as it is during the day to tell me my faults. Bear in mind i dont do any steroids just usual whey protein, creatine sometimes etc.

6.30am Wake up

7.00am Coffee with milk 0% fat

8.30am 0.5 cup oats with 1 scoop whey protein and a handful walnuts

11.00 4 boiled eggs 1 whole 3 whites again with some walnuts

13.00pm Training

14.00pm end of training 1 scoop of whey protein

14.30pm lunch usually fish or chicken with rice white mostly

17.00pm 1 scoop of whey or 2 small tuna cans with handful almonds

20.00pm This is where i have problem most times there is sometimes i dont have any food around so i eat eithr tuna cans, or anything that is meat its not always chicken though. Sometiems i dont eat anything just a glass of milk and go to bed around 22.00

22.00pm iF I have proper dinner i drink a glass of 0% milk and go to sleep

Now, my training constists of all major lifts, military press,deadlifts,squats,bench press and some exercises that follow example

chest/bench press 5x5, incline dumbell press 3x10, pulover 3x10, cable flies 2x12

back/ chin ups 4x6-8, deadlifts 4x8, one arm dumbell row 3x10 lat pulldown 2x12

legs/ squat 4x8-10, leg extensions 3x10, leg curls 3x10 calves 1x75

shoulders/ miliatry 5x5, dumbell raises 3x10, front extensions with 15kb plate 3x10, upright rows 2x12 shrugs 2x12

All these i mix the days up dont have standard days but is 3 maybe 4 times per week i train. I dont do much cardio just once a week in the morning for 1 hour which consists 30 minutes HIIT and 40 minutes fast walk on incline.

Now my body looks ok the V shape startd showing at my waist but i still have fat to burn. Any ideas will be helpful Thanks. I just want a nice body for the beach dont want to bulk like hell or anything. If you also have anu ideas for supplementes then shoot i dont have a prob to buy them. Thanks

I dont train much arms as they are trained from all the other exercises i do and twice per week i do weighted ab exercises 2 exercises for each lower and upper 3x15

Sure. 3 scoops of whey per day? 75g whey protein...
Assuming your chicken breast is a normal 6oz size, and you're not eating dinner, you're looking at around 225g protein with whey... or about a 33% whey diet. Whey is a fantastic protein, but it cannot replace solid food (there's more to food than just macro's, right?). I'd do my best to increase my intake of real, whole proteinaceous foods and decrease the whey consumption to PWO and perhaps breakfast only.

A lean dinner protein should absolutely be included, if your main goal is muscle gain. Since you're already doing IF, and aiming for fat loss and muscle gain, there's not much else I can suggest to you here... Evaluate your progress over the next 2-3 weeks and adjust your program or post back as necessary. What HAS your progress been like since you started this regimine? Feel free to do as many fast walks @ incline as you can afford to in your fasted state and drop the HIIT. I've always found HIIT + IF to cause more catabolism than it's worth. Though your metabolism certainly benefits after the exercise, I feel lower intensity exercise in a fasted state provides just as much benefit here... Especially if you use an ECA stack during your fasted time, which I personally respond exceptionally well to. If you're not already taking a well standardized omega 3 supplement (containing at least 300mg of each EPA and DHA) I would start doing so, aiming for at least 1g of both compounds daily (this is 3-4 pills of high quality distilled fish oil, purchasable online for around 10$/200+ ct). Supplementing that into my diet, (as you don't seem to be eating many fatty fishes skinned, canned tuna hardly counts IMHO) have helped me while IFing as well, and higher levels of n-3 fatty acids have been shown to aid in lipolysis.

And finally, I really think you should actively count calories. Doing IF and attempting to repartition fat to muscle requires, IME, very careful approximation of your caloric and macro intakes. I'm not in the mood to estimate what your daily diet calories are, considering I can't tell your portion sizes from the info you provided. What level are you eating at? I can't argue with your training routine, it's a fairly solid, basic split. What weights are you lifting for your major lifts? Are you taking adequate recovery days between workouts? I find recovery days are more important than training days (for both nutrition and rest) while IFing and attempting to repartition.

Top Bottom