Rebird
New member
Hey guys, planning my next cycle and could use some advice. Bio first: 58 yo, 5' 11" and 180 pounds at 14-15% BF. Last cycle was 420 Test C and 30 EQ (just as an ai) per week, split by 3 shots per week. Sensitive E2 stayed in the 25-31 range. Felt great during cycle and put on about 6 pounds (lots of water) by the end of the 13 week cycle but BF increased to about 16-17%. The water dropped off quickly after cycle so I ended up adding about 2 pounds of muscle... which I am happy with. Question on my next cycle: If I keep Test C at 420mg and run Primo at 200mg (or recommended mg) per week for 16 weeks, will the water retention decrease over my previous cycle? I would prefer to gain muscle slowly than to look sloppy on the beach, lol. Thanks for any help guys! p.s.... posing for my wife at the beach, lol.

Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 




















