Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pic of my back... nothing special.

C

Citruscide

Just a pic of my back I took the other night... nothing special here... I'd say middle of the road... I would like to get it a little wider, maybe a little more defined... although, definition isn't a big goal of mine, outside what I already have.

C

Nice thickness and size. Mind if I ask what the tat represents on your right delt?? Hope you haven't already answered this question....just wondering...

Yes, it is the radioactive symbol...

Here's what I think it means to me...

Radioactive energy contains both kinetic and potential energy... which almost never happens... at the same time it has a great potential to do something, it is already doing something... I look at my life as a life that has great potential... and at the same time, am always moving forward...

Hence, the tattoo... hope that helps clear things up.

C

:devil:
Cool! It shows you put some thought into the piece. I see alot of fucked up shit on people and they can't tell you why they got it. I'd have more respect for them if they told me it was none of my business. Alot of my Bro's are tattoo artists and I'm pretty much covered, but most of my tats have meaning. Except the Barber pole on my cock, I should have put more thought into that one.:biggrin:

Citruscide said:
Yes, it is the radioactive symbol...

Here's what I think it means to me...

Radioactive energy contains both kinetic and potential energy... which almost never happens... at the same time it has a great potential to do something, it is already doing something... I look at my life as a life that has great potential... and at the same time, am always moving forward...

Hence, the tattoo... hope that helps clear things up.

C

Very nice back C..............and might I say that you are a very intelligent man with a great outlook on EVERYTHING!
:bigkiss: fo da man!

Looks great! Thanks for posting!

Top Bottom