Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacom or Vermodje?? Are they legit products?

I'm really confuse on if these products are ok to use...has anyone used these to products(TBol or Var) and do you recommend them? I've heard some really mixed reviews on the net so I decided to join this team for some expert advices!! Thanks in advance for your support!

Vermodje apparently doesn't have good stuff. I would avoid them and go with pharmacom

Is that from what you've heard or experienced? I'm looking to get Pharmacom now based on the feedback, but I'm concerned that the place that I'm looking to buy at sells both brands.

I've never used vermodje but if you search around you'll see a large amount of dissatisfaction. The biggest red flag is the amount of dissatisfaction at their dbol. Dbol is extremely cheap and there really isn't any money made by faking it so whenever a UG's dbol is bad that is never a good sign.

I've never used vermodje but if you search around you'll see a large amount of dissatisfaction. The biggest red flag is the amount of dissatisfaction at their dbol. Dbol is extremely cheap and there really isn't any money made by faking it so whenever a UG's dbol is bad that is never a good sign.

Makes sense...I just want some good stuff, not sure why there are scumbags out there. Make a good product, charge us a good price and we all win. What's so hard? Unreal.

That concerns me...by would a company sell Vermodje with Pharmacom if Vermodje isn't good?

Beats me, for all we know they may not be aware of the bad reviews because it is a pharmaceutical company in Moldova, however they mimick one in I believe Romania, same name on products, however they produce fake products and the one in Romania has the real ones.

Top Bottom