Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pet peeves

~people who wear glasses and let them fall to the end of their nose then tilt their head back to see through them instead of just pushing the lil shits back up.

~glass of ice water served and there's like 2.5 melted ice cubes floating on top of a big ol mug of water. grrrrr

~people who park their car just shy over the lines so i can't get my car in what would have been a perfectly good parking space.

~people who say they are going to do something and never do. habitualy.

~people who leave their blinkers on in the car, never turn/switch lanes, then drive for 20 miles. grrrr

~people who invade my personal space.

~people who stand over my shoulder.

~people who stand over my shoulder with warm poo poo breath.

...come to think of it, people.

nycgirl said:
I hate it. What are they doing riding metro so early anyway? D.C. metro isn't the most reliable thing in the world (I hate the red line!!!), so every minute wasted standing behind some bumpkin from Iowa wearing a FBI t-shirt he bought off the corner of 13th & E street is precious.

Shut your mouth, girl!! The Red Line rules!!!

But they do need to post signs about standing to the right, nobody really knows about that rule, except the locals.

People who...

* flick their cigarette butts out the car window, especially if you hit my car with it. If you're willing to smoke the things, you can deal with them in your ashtray.

* force their way into a lane at the very last moment when their lane ends (merge) and slow down traffic rather than merging when there's room.

* just think the rules of common courtesy apply to everyone but themselves.

* earn waaaaay more than they're worth (pro sports personalities, corporate officers, celebrities).

* talk a lot of $hit on this board when they'd be too big of a pu$$y to do it to another person in real life.

FreeballinDC said:
Shut your mouth, girl!! The Red Line rules!!!

But they do need to post signs about standing to the right, nobody really knows about that rule, except the locals.

The Blue Line is the most reliable and best line, until it crosses the Potomac River!

I think they should wear special name tags and be made to wait until 10:00am to leave their hotel rooms.

I guess posting signs is a better idea. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom