Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People just don't have what it takes..

Spunky

I was sitting in the breakroom at work today eating my daily ration of tuna and rice w/ a glass of milk.. this girl that i work with came and sat down beside of me, started questioning me about why I eat so much tuna and stuff.. I said because it's protein and I eat alot of protein because I workout. She then proceeded to say.. "If I had to eat like you do just to get muscles I think I'd just stick to my ice cream." (says this while she's eating an ice cream sandwhich) This woman is always asking me for advice on how to get in shape but she never gets in shape... because she doesn't have the dedication we have. Maybe this is a retarded post but it just made me realize that probably 85% of the population wants to get a good body but they aren't willing to put in the hardwork and have a good diet to do so.... i dunno, I just had to vent a little I guess. I wanted to look at her and say.. "Well, thats why I look like this, and you look like THAT!" but.. i didn't... =) Why are people so lazy??? They want to take diet pills and get a good body just by sitting on their couches and eating ice cream sandwiches..

Spunky said:
I was sitting in the breakroom at work today eating my daily ration of tuna and rice w/ a glass of milk.. this girl that i work with came and sat down beside of me, started questioning me about why I eat so much tuna and stuff.. I said because it's protein and I eat alot of protein because I workout. She then proceeded to say.. "If I had to eat like you do just to get muscles I think I'd just stick to my ice cream." (says this while she's eating an ice cream sandwhich) This woman is always asking me for advice on how to get in shape but she never gets in shape... because she doesn't have the dedication we have. Maybe this is a retarded post but it just made me realize that probably 85% of the population wants to get a good body but they aren't willing to put in the hardwork and have a good diet to do so.... i dunno, I just had to vent a little I guess. I wanted to look at her and say.. "Well, thats why I look like this, and you look like THAT!" but.. i didn't... =) Why are people so lazy??? They want to take diet pills and get a good body just by sitting on their couches and eating ice cream sandwiches..
I AGREE 100%. SHIT LIKE THAT HAPPEN'S TO ME EVERY DAY AND IT PISSES ME OFF.:mad:

I think that number is like 99.99999999% of people whom have enough dedication to live and die the way we do.

We are powerfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

The problem is that everyone is looking for the simple way- the diet that you will lose 10 pounds in a weekend or gain $500 a month licking letters- Only 15% of the people want to put the needed effort into it- Eventually people will see and must work hard- hopefully!

I'm glad people don't have dedication like us, otherwise everyone would look good, and we would be nobodies, lol:D
It's nice to stand out, it's like seeing a Lamborghini on the road every once in a while, look at that, same thing with a stacked bodybuilder, but a little more.

Never thought about it that way Mike- good point- so while we are pimpin' all the woman the others are figuring out how to stay motivated for more than a week!

I think about it everyday. I wonder when I die will most people really know what i put myself through and how dedicated i really was. most of em prob won't but you guys will and a few others. They say that its boring the way eat or how can you eat thatmuch. or blah blah So I saY cheers to everyone with the dedication living the life that most of live and enjoy it all baby!!!!!!!!!

I´m glad the other peeps think that way... Because if everybody worked out it would come down to genetics... Mine are crappy...:(

My mom gets mad every time I tell her about what I'm eating (e.g. for competition) She's like "why can't u just eat like a normal person??" Thanks mom, I thought I was normal. I guess I better go visit a shrink about my misrepresented view of myself.

But on the other hand its kinda fun to gross people out w/ a jug of the protein mix du jour and a hand full of vitamins!

Wow Varnsen...a bit of personal info from you..that's new.

I am extrememly touchy about the fat people questioning me thing, because as a HS student, I got that shit 10x worse than any adult...

Top Bottom