Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Penalties for importing RX meds

NJjuice22

My friend ordered some hcg and clomid and a few other things from europe and wants to know what the penalty would be if the website was being monitor by the feds, dea, etc...?...also, would importing GH get you in more trouble then other prescription meds, i told him probably not since i dont believe GH is a controlled substance???????

Your friend ordered from a website? Probably not to smart there. Not saying its being monitored, but saying that he may never see the stuff. Lots of scams out there.

As long as it's not scheduled (see the fda site) your friend shouldn't have any problem with other rx stuff.

And yes, ordering from some websites is safe. you just need to know from where!

NJjuice22 said:
My friend ordered some hcg and clomid and a few other things from europe and wants to know what the penalty would be if the website was being monitor by the feds, dea, etc...?...also, would importing GH get you in more trouble then other prescription meds, i told him probably not since i dont believe GH is a controlled substance???????

he;s not worried about the site being legit...he;s worried about getting locked up for ordering GH???????????????

NJjuice22 said:

GH falls under the same category as something like nolvadex or clomid. It is not a controlled substance.

I believe HCG is a controlled substance. So technically that might get you in more trouble. You should also note that just because something isn't controlled doesn't mean that it is legal to import and that penalties are possible.

As far as penalties, it is unlikely that they will go after you if some GH is seized but when you play this game you have to expect that anything can happen.

I had GH seized and I was visited by the fda. This was back a couple of months ago. I am still waiting to find out if any action will be taken. My guess is that nothing will happen or a small fine will be given. But who knows.

Even by the FDA's own admission, they are after bigger fish. The reason why I was probably contacted was because they thought I might be distributing. They also seemed to be more concerned with the fact that the chinese GH was not approved in this country and could be harmful. Always watching out for us.

Re: Re: Penalties for importing RX meds

buckwheat1 said:

GH falls under the same category as something like nolvadex or clomid. It is not a controlled substance.

this is true as far as federal scheduling goes. but some states have scheduled both hcg and gh as a controlled substance. if your friend is in one of these states, customs can contact local authorities who may exercise a controlled delivery.

you should post this on the law board to get answers from other lawyers.

Do a search, I know that the legal status of these compounds has been discussed ad nauseum previously on the board. I've been working on an appellate brief all day and I'm now too tired to reiterate it.

BTW, it's incorrect to make the blanket statement that hGH is not controlled by the feds: 21 USC 333 controls its distribution or the possession with intent to distribute, but not mere possession.

Of course, the legal status of these compounds is discussed in LEGAL MUSCLE. There's also an easy to read state by state chart regarding the status of hGH and hcg.

RW

ROID WARRIOR said:
Do a search, I know that the legal status of these compounds has been discussed ad nauseum previously on the board. I've been working on an appellate brief all day and I'm now too tired to reiterate it.

BTW, it's incorrect to make the blanket statement that hGH is not controlled by the feds: 21 USC 333 controls its distribution or the possession with intent to distribute, but not mere possession.

Of course, the legal status of these compounds is discussed in LEGAL MUSCLE. There's also an easy to read state by state chart regarding the status of hGH and hcg.

RW

about the blanket statement...i said i believe..it was not a statement more a question. And the search function is worthless if your not platinum.and where do i find this "Easy to read" state by state chart??

The above-referenced chart is in my book, LEGAL MUSCLE (below), and also an appendix that covers in detail the steroid, growth, and HCG laws of every state (they differ widely). I also covered growth hormone legalities in a past edition of my "Busted!" column in Muscular Development magazine.

Top Bottom