Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pass around the collection plate, heathens....I need shoes!

I stick with Adidas. They feel best after my big, black work boots. Thoses things suck.
I have some old school read leather Adidas Gazelle II's but they're too narrow for me. I'm going to search for some suede ones if I can find an E width. Bastards only sell these in Europe.

aww sooky sooky now....

adidas-gazelle-ii-2008-3.jpg

adidas-gazelle-ii-2008-7.jpg

I like Allen's I have several pairs, back when I had a job that required a suit.

I have some old school read leather Adidas Gazelle II's but they're too narrow for me. I'm going to search for some suede ones if I can find an E width. Bastards only sell these in Europe.

I got the same problem. Can't wear nike, et. al. because I need a wide shoe. Have to go with NB, or...I've had luck with DC and Vans (skater shoes) believe it or not.

Strange that they sell E widths in EU. Seems there'd be more fat-footed people here in the US.

I like Allen's I have several pairs, back when I had a job that required a suit.

I've not had many business suits I could pull off suede shoes with; maybe one Joseph Abboud way back.

well mine were not suede, however they do look nice. I did have a nice pair of suede ancle boots that I bought in London. I like suede looks nice.

Diesel, however, I have noticed some Izod's catching my attention.

I dunno. Puma is nice too.

Top Bottom