Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Difference between Tren E and Tren Ace

I prefer tren E over tren A......even for first time tren users. Reason being, the sides come on slower and don't just hit you right in the face. I get the idea of getting it out of your system faster with Ace if you have sides but to me, just don't run a stupid high dose and you won't have awful sides. Keep your dose to 200-300mg per week and you are chillin.

Unfortunately with my new job and everything I have not had the time to do a log or anything like that. But I started off a cycle with 300 mg Tren E and 300 mg test cypionate. It has been about 2 weeks now and honestly it feels underwhelming compared to my previous cycle with Tren Ace. I will say the night sweats are not nearly as bad on the Tren E, but the sex drive and energy just have not hit like they did on Ace. For some this would be a positive, but for me I really enjoyed that feeling Ace gave me. After about 4 weeks at this dose with these compounds and esters I plan on making a change and adding another compound.

At that point I plan on going to the following average per week:
360 mg Test Ace
105 mg Test Cyp
300 mg Tren Ace
300 mg Mast P

Run this for 8 weeks and maybe adding a little anavar in during the last 2 weeks if I feel like I can tolerate a little more.
All of this will fit in a 1 ml syringe as I will be using .85 ml of Odin Mega Cut 320 and then topping the syring off with test cyp. I will be doing injections every other day at this point.

I have my caber, Arimidex, and novadex standing by if I need to use them, but from what I heard the mast should help slow down estrogen conversion. The big one to watch for though is the lactating.

Unfortunately with my new job and everything I have not had the time to do a log or anything like that. But I started off a cycle with 300 mg Tren E and 300 mg test cypionate. It has been about 2 weeks now and honestly it feels underwhelming compared to my previous cycle with Tren Ace. I will say the night sweats are not nearly as bad on the Tren E, but the sex drive and energy just have not hit like they did on Ace. For some this would be a positive, but for me I really enjoyed that feeling Ace gave me. After about 4 weeks at this dose with these compounds and esters I plan on making a change and adding another compound.

At that point I plan on going to the following average per week:
360 mg Test Ace
105 mg Test Cyp
300 mg Tren Ace
300 mg Mast P

Run this for 8 weeks and maybe adding a little anavar in during the last 2 weeks if I feel like I can tolerate a little more.
All of this will fit in a 1 ml syringe as I will be using .85 ml of Odin Mega Cut 320 and then topping the syring off with test cyp. I will be doing injections every other day at this point.

I have my caber, Arimidex, and novadex standing by if I need to use them, but from what I heard the mast should help slow down estrogen conversion. The big one to watch for though is the lactating.
@Ol_Wolf too bad we can't see your LOG. You know we don't need anything complex, you can just post your training every week, don't you record your training?

You should post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy. If diet too hard just add training to start.

@Ol_Wolf too bad we can't see your LOG. You know we don't need anything complex, you can just post your training every week, don't you record your training?

You should post a LOG Journal with your diet, training details. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy. If diet too hard just add training to start.
My Exercise routine is pretty standard: 5 days a week

Day 1 is back Work with RDL's, bent over rows, Lateral pull downs, and then some auxiliary isolation stuff.
Day 2 shoulders - Lateral raises, front raises, rear delt raises, some light weight Arnold presses, and then hit some angle variations. Finish this day up with Trap bar Shrugs going heavy.
Day 3 is Arm isolation day 12-15 sets for biceps and Brachialis, and the same for triceps at different angles to hit all three heads.
Day 4 is legs Squats, leg press, calve raises, leg curls, the something just as a change up here and there like hip thrusters or Bulgarian split squats.
Day 5 is chest day - Lots of sets on flat bench, the DB's on incline, finish with some flys on the cable machine or with DBs depending on how I feel.

Right now I am way under my goal of 2800 calories, trying to get it up with protein shakes and such, but my schedule at work then gym takes up at least 14 hours a day. I'm lucky to get 6 hours of sleep a night, but it is normally a hard 6 hours.

My Exercise routine is pretty standard: 5 days a week

Day 1 is back Work with RDL's, bent over rows, Lateral pull downs, and then some auxiliary isolation stuff.
Day 2 shoulders - Lateral raises, front raises, rear delt raises, some light weight Arnold presses, and then hit some angle variations. Finish this day up with Trap bar Shrugs going heavy.
Day 3 is Arm isolation day 12-15 sets for biceps and Brachialis, and the same for triceps at different angles to hit all three heads.
Day 4 is legs Squats, leg press, calve raises, leg curls, the something just as a change up here and there like hip thrusters or Bulgarian split squats.
Day 5 is chest day - Lots of sets on flat bench, the DB's on incline, finish with some flys on the cable machine or with DBs depending on how I feel.

Right now I am way under my goal of 2800 calories, trying to get it up with protein shakes and such, but my schedule at work then gym takes up at least 14 hours a day. I'm lucky to get 6 hours of sleep a night, but it is normally a hard 6 hours.
@Ol_Wolf that's pretty good to start but you doin the same thing over and over?

the training is not too detailed, sets and reps for legs?

and on the diet, you keeping a diet log? Because what you put is super general. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Top Bottom