Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

parents bitching need help?

MindGame

hey i am 17,My fucking dad always gets on my case especially since i am cutting,he always bitch to me about u eat to many eggs,protein powder......and than he bitchs about to much protein bad for your kidneys,i am sick of BS always fighting with him,sometimes i feel like i just wanna end my life,shit like this makes me wanna pig out and get fat or just end my life and not put up with his shit.....if i access to AS i would get fuckin huge and show him and say bitch protein does good ,fuckin tired of this bs.........man i dunno wha to do,quit lifting and or fuckin eat like a pig at family dinner and lift and just get fat with probably no muscle gains......oh god i am writing this to get this out of me,holding inside of me just makes me more mad,some of you might not give a fuck but my life is shit

tell him to mind his own business. and always walk around the house with your shirt off so he can see "how unhealthy you are" LOL

tell him off.

tell him to suck your fucking balls!!!

my dad is like that some times, the best thing to shut him up is show him studies or books that say he wrong. hell then start asking u for advice :D its true! my dad asks me all the time now....

People are scared of what they don't understand, see if u can explain your bodybuilding to him. As for your liver, too much protein at one time can be bad and drink a lot of water, and DONT LISTEN TO HUMPRHEY

wow...seems identical to my situation.. ur eating to much eggs, sayin that im pist off cause im not eating rite when my diet is like perfect.... my dad says im cheating cause im usaing artificial means..protein powder etc... tryin to tell me how to werkout and shit..tellin me to run 3 miles a day and shit and do pushups everyday..that mite help me b a btter football player..

even though kinda encouraging me everyday tellin me im to fat to small to weak to slow.... tellin me he can tell i dint work hard today..

use it as motivation/./

dont quit

R u sure too much protein at what time is bad for your liver????

is it that too many calories at one time, or the actual protein. is even too many calories at one time bad?

do you have the studies singling out protein as the cause? or over eating

Last edited:
Hey MindGame, don't kill yourself or anything dude. Just move out of your house as soon as you can. I don't always get along with my parents now, but I can easily tolerate being around them. It was a very different story when I was living at home. Couldn't stand the nagging and the unbelievably stupid questions about absolutely nothing. That's what most parents are like. I find that when people start saying dumb, uneducated things about bb, if you can throw info and show 'em you know what your doing they f**k off. Good luck.

Dear MindGame,

My friend, you do not need to end your life to achieve inner peace. By saying you want to end your life, you are basically showing your selfish side, which will never get you anywhere in life nor in bodybuilding.

Let me tell you a little story about a boy, let's call him Mr.X jr. Well, this little boy was 300lb at 5'4 at the age of 11, and every day when this little boy looked in the mirror, he cried. He cried his little eyes off, and every time he sat there at the dinner table, in the dimly lighted room with steak, potatoes and gravy mixed with mayo on his silver shiny platter, he thought of ending his life. But, one day, one magical day, he was shown the way, the way into bodybuilding. He worked hard, ate right, and didn't listen to any hype that his parents gave him about how bad "eating protein" is for you.

Then one day, this little boy began to use anabolics, he got big. This little boy got to be an average bodybuilder, and he decided to compete. He placed high in the bodybuilding teen shows, yet he had something missing inside. The thing that was missing was inner peace, which can only be achieved with time. So, in turn, this little boy grew up and evolved into a Man, a man that now knows that selfishness is ONLY for the WEAK; thus, selfishness will never compel the body into inner peace, it will only close off the road into true life.

If you came away with nothing from what I just said, then please remember one thing: Life goes on, no matter how much your dad "bitches" or "get's on your case". Try to educate him, and if you can't then find ways around it. Never, and I mean it when I say NEVER, commit suicide or "PIG OUT", it is not a way out. It is only a way to reach pitty and self distortion.

Mr.X:cool:

Bump !!!I second that from X!!!! Don't quit man just do what you believe in. YOur parents will catch on if they eventually. Inner Peace is definitely the key!!!

Top Bottom