Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

parents bitching need help?

Mind game, tell your dad...DARE him to come on this site and read up on some stuff and get educated before he opens his yap to you.

thx everyone,yah i sat down with my dad,i talked he just didn't want me drink all that protein shakes,i would have 4 a day hehe,but now he sees me doin keto diet he dont argue,just says eat some salad:/ :p thx Mr X, and everyone for the input:)

Mindgame, cut the keto diet shit out. Go back to lifting and eating for mass for a couple of years, but eat clean. Once you've gained another 20-30 lbs, then you can rethink dieting. Good luck and don't look at your what those guys on the anabolic page are saying about your post, they're being cruel (I couldn't resist the burglar joke - sorry).

Nathan, good advice ...come on now, you're a kid, don't post on this board if you don't have anything nice to say.

Plus, I saw what the juice-heads said, very informative, yes if I was, let's see, about 15 years old.

I can tell you one thing, these idiots have the education of a mule from what they said.

Mr.X :cool:

I thought I was being nice.:) I find bulking hard as hell cause I got use to being very lean and to eat all the time and gain a few % of bf is quite disturbing for me. BUT, it has to be done to gain muscle. Just trying to help.

Check it out mind, tell your pops like this " would you rather me be doing steroids? other then something natural?" plus you are to young for AS don't touch until at least 20 Plus don't let anyone hold you down because you will never achieve nothing you want to and that bullshit about ending your life what up with that no matter how mad your dad gets you just think fuck him he brought me here life is grand. that sounded kind of dumb just do what you beleive in bro and keep reading posts you will become a genious in about a year. trust me

Top Bottom