Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrovar & RS Transaderm Detailed Log

I have no intent on using it. I just wanted to hear some opinions. I don't personally think it makes as big of a difference as people like to give it credit for. The people who look like "they take too much synthol" usually aren't using actual synthol.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

I'm personally a fan of Bostin Loyd and I'm sure you all know who he is. I like the things he says, even though he is a prick. He has a bunch of crazy synthol and igf protocols that he swears by that I don't think have hurt his physique. But he is only one person out of many who use the stuff.

I'm not the biggest fan of Bostin Loyd, because of how much he abuses drugs and dosages, and a lot of internet kids out there take his advice and run with it, which I think sends the wrong message out there. However, I do respect the guy for being open and honest abut his use.

As for the synthol issue, there are other things that come into play that some people don't realize. If someone doesn't really know what they are doing, they could literally kill themselves. Synthol doesn't act like gear when injected into a vein. It can be fatal.

I have no intent on using it. I just wanted to hear some opinions. I don't personally think it makes as big of a difference as people like to give it credit for. The people who look like "they take too much synthol" usually aren't using actual synthol.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

I'm personally a fan of Bostin Loyd and I'm sure you all know who he is. I like the things he says, even though he is a prick. He has a bunch of crazy synthol and igf protocols that he swears by that I don't think have hurt his physique. But he is only one person out of many who use the stuff.

not a fan of synthol at all bro.. it looks like shit.

also keep in mind BOTH of Lloyd's parents were pro bodybuilders, he has the genetics and the family pressure/lineage that 99% of us do not have.

as much as he likes to crow about how great his cycles and diet and training are it all boils down to superior genetics.. I bet there are several of guys on here who work twice as hard as him in the gym and have superior diets who still can't come close to looking like him. it helps to have those genes

I like to think I have good genetics. Both of my parents were athletes and came from a family of athletes. Im only 21 but in 3 years I took myself from 130 to 175 at the same BF% naturally. 190 at my peak weight but that wasn't all muscle.

Now that im mixing some drugs in, we'll really see if I have what it takes.... I plan on competing within the next few months. Probably do a contest prep cycle with just test, GW, albuterol, and oxandrovar starting 6 weeks prior to the show.

Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately my work schedule changed and really fucked up my diet and training routines. Im not going to get as lean as I planned, so this will turn into "get as lean as possible" instead of get completely contest ready. And use my next cycle to lean out further.

I like to think I have good genetics. Both of my parents were athletes and came from a family of athletes. Im only 21 but in 3 years I took myself from 130 to 175 at the same BF% naturally. 190 at my peak weight but that wasn't all muscle.

Now that im mixing some drugs in, we'll really see if I have what it takes.... I plan on competing within the next few months. Probably do a contest prep cycle with just test, GW, albuterol, and oxandrovar starting 6 weeks prior to the show.

Not a bad plan, but I would add so,etching in there to really harden you up. Some Masteron and S4 would go very well with that

I thought about masteron... Was sticking with test only because it'll be my first legit pinning cycle. But masteron seems to be fairly side effect free.........

DAY 19

Week 3 Day 5

Shoulders, triceps

Muscles looked harder and fuller today. Got a nasty pump again. Definitely think epi it's starting to work. Tomorrow is back and bi's day so I'll see how arm vascularity and bicep fullness are doing. It's late so im at a loss for what to say. Writing this out before I pass out haha

Got some nice stares in the gym today. Shoulders and tris definitely, without a doubt, looked different today. More details everywhere. Larger pump. Not much strength gain, but less muscle fatigue. Strength stayed consistent throughout sets instead of steadily declining the further into the workout I went.

\Some Masteron and S4 would go very well with that

These two together would seem to have a very synergistic combination. I have yet to try Masteron, but S4 makes my muscles feel tight and hard as shit. Im really looking forward to running masteron to see how it effects me.

just a good dose of S4 will do quite a bit. Not sure how much of the vision issues effect you but for me i can goto 85/90mg a am fine.

90mg of s4 really cuts you up, drop a lot of carbs and you ll see......it wont take too long if your 11/12% from the start.

Top Bottom