Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrovar & RS Transaderm Detailed Log

Leg workout today was alright, nothing special. Real tired from work last night. Closing again tonight then opening tomorrow, and have to hit the gym BEFORE I open. So tomorrow is going to be rough.
Hit lunges, stiff leg deadlifts, hack squats, ham curls, calves and 400cals of cardio.

yeah bro some days I am so wrecked I don't feel like going to the gym but once I get there and see the hot chicks and muscleheads there I get motivated instantly

nothing like the site of yoga pants to help push a new PR! haha

DAY 16

Chest / tri's

Got a nasty pump today. Loved it. Didn't even take pre-workout. Strength felt good. Muscles felt like they were contracting more precisely.
Incline pressed 185 for 12/12/12/10. Usually do around 8-10 reps. More than those reps and more than that weight KILLS my rotator cuff. But today it felt great. Flat dumbbell pressed 75/85/95/105 for sets of 10 as well.. Then did some various flye angles.
Triceps felt great. Still focusing primarily on bringing the outer head up a little bit. Need to start some of that Bostin Loyd 3CC shit hahah

I have no intent on using it, but how do people on here feel about synthol use? It's not really talked about much... Let's here some opinions!

DAY 17
(week 3 day 3)

171lbs in the AM
Off day. Nothing to report. Urine is still crystal clear. No sides.

DAY 16

Chest / tri's

Got a nasty pump today. Loved it. Didn't even take pre-workout. Strength felt good. Muscles felt like they were contracting more precisely.
Incline pressed 185 for 12/12/12/10. Usually do around 8-10 reps. More than those reps and more than that weight KILLS my rotator cuff. But today it felt great. Flat dumbbell pressed 75/85/95/105 for sets of 10 as well.. Then did some various flye angles.
Triceps felt great. Still focusing primarily on bringing the outer head up a little bit. Need to start some of that Bostin Loyd 3CC shit hahah

I have no intent on using it, but how do people on here feel about synthol use? It's not really talked about much... Let's here some opinions!

Synthol has absolutely no use for the recreational bodybuilder in my opinion. It's very easy to fuck it up and make yourself look terrible. I'm not even a fan of pros using it. I think its one of the few things ruining bodybuilding today

Synthol has absolutely no use for the recreational bodybuilder in my opinion. It's very easy to fuck it up and make yourself look terrible. I'm not even a fan of pros using it. I think its one of the few things ruining bodybuilding today

I have no intent on using it. I just wanted to hear some opinions. I don't personally think it makes as big of a difference as people like to give it credit for. The people who look like "they take too much synthol" usually aren't using actual synthol.

Correct me if I'm wrong...

I'm personally a fan of Bostin Loyd and I'm sure you all know who he is. I like the things he says, even though he is a prick. He has a bunch of crazy synthol and igf protocols that he swears by that I don't think have hurt his physique. But he is only one person out of many who use the stuff.

DAY 18
WEEK 3 DAY 4

LEGS BABY / cardio...

Crushed legs today. Squatted up to 345lbs for a set of 5 bottomed-out pause reps. Felt great- working on my wide stance so my strength isn't quite where I want it to be yet. On the other hand, sumo deadlifts are fuc*ing shit up. Strength is increasing every time I do those. Pulled 455lbs sumo today like butter but decided to stop there because of the squats I had done prior. Saw some nice quad vascularity at the bottom of my squats. Stoked to start seeing some veins in my legs.

25 minutes of cardio.

Working till 2am tonight........... Furrrkkkkk

Top Bottom