Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrovar & RS Transaderm Detailed Log

steveff

Logging another cycle here featuring the new Oxandrovar. I was definitely interested in the profile of this product and went out of my way to give it a try. This cycle will be a strict cutting cycle, simulating a contest-prep. I’ll be seeing how close I can get in these next 8 weeks. The goal is 5% body fat.
As I stated in a previous log on EF, I do my own diet, training, and cardio planning. No coaches here.

Sunday: Legs / Cardio
Monday: Chest / Triceps / Core
Tuesday: Off day
Wednesday: Legs / Cardio
Thursday: Shoulders / Light Triceps / Core
Friday: Back / Biceps / Cardio
Saturday: Off day

Right now I’m doing 400 calories per cardio session. (roughly 25-35 minutes)
Diet is at 2100-2200 calories per day. Roughly 230/45/175 - protein/fats/carbs.
On Sunday I bump carbs to 210g. On Tuesday & Saturday I drop carbs to 130g. Fat is adjusted accordingly on those days to hit caloric needs.

STATS:
21 years old
5’6”
173-175 lbs.
10-11% body fat

MAX LIFTS:
Squats: 395 x 5 (haven’t tested 1RM in a little while)
Bench: 345 1RM
Deadlift: 485-500ish conventional 1RM/ 435x7 sumo (need to test sumo 1RM)

CYCLE:
1-8 RS Transaderm @10pumps ED (double dose)
1-8 Aromasin @10mg EOD (will adjust if necessary)
3-4 Epi-Strong @30mg ED (using this as a little kick-start to the Oxandrovar)
5-8 Oxandrovar @2caps ED

PCT – 4 Weeks:
Clomid @50/50/25/25
Test Stack 17 @3caps ED
Protein Factory Post Cycle @3caps ED
Ostarine @25/25/25/12.5

POST PCT – 4 Weeks:
Unleashed @3caps ED

AI Cycle Support double dose ED throughout cycle
Liv.52 DS double dose ED throughout cycle
Creatine 5g ED throughout cycle
Vitamin B6 @300-400mg ED throughout cycle

CYCLE STARTS TOMORROW 6/8/14

Can't wait to get things rolling.

I'll post up some "before" pictures when I get the chance.

I considered adding SARMs but I did a little SARMs run with Osta and S4 and I didn't feel I really got any results from it other than horrible vision side effects from the S4 and I was only @50mg. Also got some slightly puffy nipples right at the end of the 8 weeks. I may try LGD and GW in the future. I was actually going to add them to this cycle, but I needed to put some money into my car, so I opted to stick to the layout I had already. Might do LGD, GW and Test E or C over the winter though.

I'd like to see LGD with just test. I'm liking this stack too; though I'm a little partial towards ox. It has a special place in my heart.

DAY 1

Yeahhhhhhh baby. Applied the first dose of RS Transaderm. I read an article on Evo that said your balls absorb 10x more efficiently because the skin is so thin. So you better believe I rubbed this shit on deez nutz.

Squats and accessory lifts today. Cardio too. I'll post an update after my lift. Obviously, nothing is going to happen yet..

UPDATE:

Squats felt kinda shitty today. I worked till 3am last night so that's probably why. Kept it to 3 sets of 315 for 8 reps. Did some walking lunges and some stiff-leg dumbbell deadlifts. Hit calves and did 33mins of cardio to hit 400cals. No gainnnzzzzzz to report yet. Surprise.

172lbs in the AM

Last edited:
DAY 1

Yeahhhhhhh baby. Applied the first dose of RS Transaderm. I read an article on Evo that said your balls absorb 10x more efficiently because the skin is so thin. So you better believe I rubbed this shit on deez nutz.

Squats and accessory lifts today. Cardio too. I'll post an update after my lift. Obviously, nothing is going to happen yet..

Lol good luck bro I'm in to follow!

Sent from my LG-D803 using EliteFitness

did you get the oxandrovar in the mail yet? ill be following bro.I look foward to a very detailed log! before and after pics would be great if you can supply.

your going to love oxandrovar bro... im running it right now and I am extremely pleased with it... we are looking forward to seeing your results...

i would highly recommend simply adding gw-501516 to this cycle... you will maximize the cycle to the highest extent... it stacks with everything and makes whatever you are running enhanced to the highest degree... you will be very pleased bro...

Top Bottom