Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrovar & RS Transaderm Detailed Log

DAY 41
week 6 day 6

Back and bi's

Killed it today. Kept the weight a little lighter to take the load off my shoulders. The pain is horrible. I bought some glucosamine and Omega 3-6-9. Been taking Aleeve with my pre workout haha I'm not sure if it's dry joints or I aggravated an old injury. But either way, loading up on glucosamine and omegas.

Biceps got a nasty pump and are looking vascular. Back feels solid too.

Weight was 174lbs in the AM. Probably just water weight today.

DAY 41
week 6 day 6

Back and bi's

Killed it today. Kept the weight a little lighter to take the load off my shoulders. The pain is horrible. I bought some glucosamine and Omega 3-6-9. Been taking Aleeve with my pre workout haha I'm not sure if it's dry joints or I aggravated an old injury. But either way, loading up on glucosamine and omegas.

Biceps got a nasty pump and are looking vascular. Back feels solid too.

Weight was 174lbs in the AM. Probably just water weight today.

goind strong and fighting through the pain.You are a warrior.Keep up the good work brother.

DAY 37
week 6 day 2

I'm back! Didn't have a chance to get to the gym yesterday due to the commute.

Hit chest and tri's today but didn't have time for cardio because of work. Got a nasty pump. Chest is looking good. Weight is still at 172lbs.

Flat benched 225 for 15 reps on the first set. 12/10/8 for the next 3 sets then dropped to 135 till failure. Then hit dips and pushups, with about 8 sets of various flyes. Tri's are still focusing mainly on the outer head although today had a lot of overhead work to hit the inner tricep.

Feeling good.

Urine is still crystal clear after my first morning piss. Very pleased with the way this cycle support has been working!

Glad to see Ox is working well for you. 225 for 15 reps? That's solid man. I haven't been at that level in a while now.

DAY 44
Week 7 day 2

Been busy all weekend and had to take both days off. Nothing exciting happened in terms of "gains". Shoulder felt better today but my other one started to bother me so I'm thinking my joints are starting to dry out. Dropping Aromasin from 10mg EOD to 10mg E3D and loading up on glucosamine.

I worked saturday morning then went to a huge car show for the weekend. Brought all my food in tupperware though so I stuck pretty close to my regular diet both days. This girl I have been hanging out with lately has been trying to make me eat junk food so idk if I'll keep her around long..........I don't think she's crazy enough either hahaha

Chest, abs and cardio today.

Lowered the reps on flat bench and decided to do a 5x5 with 265. Not too heavy but it felt good considering I haven't lifted 5x5 or 5x3 on bench in a long time now. Shoulder felt okay. Did incline press, 2 different flye angles and some pushups to finish it off. Didn't do the normal tricep workout today because I wanted to give my shoulders a break.

Ran a mile and did some quick heavy ab work.

Not sure of my weight right now, haven't checked in 3 or 4 days but ill check in the morning tomorrow.

DAY 44
Week 7 day 2

Been busy all weekend and had to take both days off. Nothing exciting happened in terms of "gains". Shoulder felt better today but my other one started to bother me so I'm thinking my joints are starting to dry out. Dropping Aromasin from 10mg EOD to 10mg E3D and loading up on glucosamine.

I worked saturday morning then went to a huge car show for the weekend. Brought all my food in tupperware though so I stuck pretty close to my regular diet both days. This girl I have been hanging out with lately has been trying to make me eat junk food so idk if I'll keep her around long..........I don't think she's crazy enough either hahaha

Chest, abs and cardio today.

Lowered the reps on flat bench and decided to do a 5x5 with 265. Not too heavy but it felt good considering I haven't lifted 5x5 or 5x3 on bench in a long time now. Shoulder felt okay. Did incline press, 2 different flye angles and some pushups to finish it off. Didn't do the normal tricep workout today because I wanted to give my shoulders a break.

Ran a mile and did some quick heavy ab work.

Not sure of my weight right now, haven't checked in 3 or 4 days but ill check in the morning tomorrow.

stay focused brother! you doing great.If you have a bad diet day, dont let it trickle, it happens.

day 46
week 7 day 4

legs

Joints are definitely drying out. Knees felt pretty weak today. Lowered my AI dose and I'm doubling glucosamine for the next few days. Kept the weight pretty light today because of the dryness. Got a good pump though.

Didn't do cardio because of my knees.

172lbs in the AM

Taking 3 caps of Keto Burn ED for the next 4 weeks

Day 47
week 7 day 5

Shoulders/ triceps

Shoulders are feeling a little better. Still pretty shitty though. Hit a lot of laterals and about 8 sets of presses with drop sets mixed in. Worked up to 85lbs dumbbells on presses. Then did 3 triple drop sets with a machine. Hit some other angles including rear delts.
Got a nasty tricep pump. Hit em heavy and quick and called it a day.

Carbing up hella hard today. Had massive pancakes for breakfast and two bowls of cereal already. It's weird having full glycogen stores for a change haha
Looking full and vascular.

172lbs in the AM

DAY 48
Week 7 day 6

back/bi's

Felt really good today after taking yesterday to carb up. Looked full and vascular. Strength felt the same as always. Bicep pump was unreal.

I noticed my nipples look puffy when I loaded carbs. Not sure why or how considering my joints are dry as hell... No lumps anywhere, no sensitivity, just a little bit of a puff. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

172lbs in the AM..... after a carb load :) probably crammed in between 350-400g carbs yesterday. Normally I consume +/- 100g per day.

DAY 48
Week 7 day 6

back/bi's

Felt really good today after taking yesterday to carb up. Looked full and vascular. Strength felt the same as always. Bicep pump was unreal.

I noticed my nipples look puffy when I loaded carbs. Not sure why or how considering my joints are dry as hell... No lumps anywhere, no sensitivity, just a little bit of a puff. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

172lbs in the AM..... after a carb load :) probably crammed in between 350-400g carbs yesterday. Normally I consume +/- 100g per day.
are you starting to notice a difference between using epi alone compared to having oxandrovar in there?

Top Bottom