Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Oxandrovar & RS Transaderm Detailed Log

Been busy as hell lately. Here's a little update.

172lbs in the AM today.

Benched 295lbs for 3 the other day. Clean, slow, no spotter.

Squatted 405lbs for 3 today. Clean, slow, no spotter.

Strength is still there although my weight dropped a tiny bit. I'm eating more, and weight is still dropping slightly. Strength is still there. No side effects other than hitting the snooze button on my alarm a few extra times. Nothing some coffee hasn't been able to fix.

Been busy as hell lately. Here's a little update.

172lbs in the AM today.

Benched 295lbs for 3 the other day. Clean, slow, no spotter.

Squatted 405lbs for 3 today. Clean, slow, no spotter.

Strength is still there although my weight dropped a tiny bit. I'm eating more, and weight is still dropping slightly. Strength is still there. No side effects other than hitting the snooze button on my alarm a few extra times. Nothing some coffee hasn't been able to fix.

How much longer we got left till the cycle finishes?

Was thinking same thing. Whats your height?? Lookn good

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

here are some progress pictures!

I've been working 50+ hours and have been busy as hell lately so I apologize for the lack of updates.

173lbs today.

very nice build.Keep up the hard work through pct.

You ended up around the same wight 172lbs?? Then when you started. Lost fat and gained muscle im guessing here

You ended up around the same wight 172lbs?? Then when you started. Lost fat and gained muscle im guessing here

To be honest, I didn't get the crazy results people have been raving about. I was using the equivalent of 2.5 caps as well.. I did get some results, some minor change, but I'm a little disappointed. I would definitely try it again though at 3 caps throughout, it's a very promising stack GK came up with, but for me, at 2-2.5 caps, it didn't do much other than give me insane pumps in the gym and a more full look.

Strength is slightly slightly up, but nothing to write home about.

Top Bottom