Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

out in argentina rite now help me out

juiceheadnyc

whats going on fellas im out in argentina chillin rite now on vacation and little did i know that u could walk into and farmacy and get anything but some of the names r confusing let me know if any of u heard of any of this shyt...and if they r good prices and if they r goood gear and worth buying...
i just picked up a couple of boxes of clenbuterals they say clembumar on them then under that clenbuteral made by dupomar paid 4 buks for 60 of them r those any good
next i wanted to know if ESTROMBOL is any good cause they tell me alot of people take it out here and that its good....
help me out im out here rite now and if this shyt is good im gonna be a happy man thanx later

If it's Clen, that's a good price.

Never heard of Estrombol. Who makes it? How many mg is it?

Maybe it's a version of Estradiol which is made up of 3 different Testosterone esters sort of like Sustanon.

well the estrombol i can get at a vet it says stanozol on it and its 16 buks dont know for how much yet but.. the thing is i need some advice on some good shyt to pik up because they sell u stuff out here like it was cookies they show u all the stuf they got and help u out really good like they were selling u candy...lol...so if u could maybe tell me some good shyt to get out here...thanx later

Dude I don't know about the gear names down there. But while you are there you need to book a dove hunt in Cordova. I mean you won't believe it. If you are a decent shot you can shoot 300 to 600 in a day.

im in mar del plata rite now and they got everything out here but the thing is im trying to get alot of the shyt thats hard to get out where im from...but out here u get anything for dirt cheap plus the dollar just droopped 50 percent so everything is diiiiirt cheap i need to know what r some good shyt out here u know what i mean<<<<

curling said:
Dude I don't know about the gear names down there. But while you are there you need to book a dove hunt in Cordova. I mean you won't believe it. If you are a decent shot you can shoot 300 to 600 in a day.

LMAO curling!!! Gotta love those baited dove hunts down south!

Well that is some sort of Vet Winstrol. Try to find out who it is made by and how many mgs per ml it is. But damn for $16, you may as well "take a shot" no pun intended.

yeah thats what i was thinking it was just wanted to make sure and its not 16 everything is in pesos so u figure that its half of that 8 buks siiiiiiiik lol...im gonna take the whole vet home wit me...and if u guys have any advise on some shyt thats good out here please let me know thanx

how do u plan on getting it back into the states?

my dad spent 6 months in argentine and he said coming back into the states was a pain in the ass, searched everything

Top Bottom