Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omega Project Phase 1 - My Unbiased Review

My favorite day is leg day. It's a love hate thing. I just got finished with the leg program, and today is the firt time I did the whole routine. Geezus. It's intense, but I have lost so much subcutaneous fat on my legs my veins are popping out.

i got mine in the mail today. what a simple program to follow! had alot of information that i've never seen before. It also gives an innovative approach to doing the exercises implementing less weight with form is more. I've always gone by and read and been told more weight is more and if you have to cheat with sloppy form that is even better. About to go do my first exercise. I'll be doing the Mass Workout as i'm going strictly for mass. I wont be doing ANY kind of definition or cutting till i'm at least 220. Which i have a ways to go :p either way good stuff OMEGA. Looks like i'll be needing some Lipostim3 Amp02 and RawMCC which i already planned on getting. I'm also suprised by the amount of supplementation. I've never been spot on according to your formulations. I've been way over, way under or not at all.

Yeah I am on week 3 of using this...I still can't finish the ab workout completely...and it's so simple! I thought I was pretty strong before....this is nuts.

I'm standing there in the gym with an empty ez-curl straining and hurting like mad by the end of the back workout LOL. I have never been so sore from any workouts....and I could tell a difference almost immediately. Feels great!

Top Bottom