Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok steroid guru's the question at hand is pregnancy.. karma donation for help

might be a little off topic but since we are talking about pregnancy i would like to know for my information if you have ever taken steroids does your child have a greater risk of birth defect?

sorry if it was inapporpiate for me to bring this up

My wife got pregnant both times i was on heavy cycles. It depends on the user and your sperm count as there is no definitive yes or no answer.

Keep trying but what i can say is some take years to get pregnant without ever being near a AAS

Wrongun!

intercourse every other day is plenty to get a woman pregnet! 2x a day every day is pointless other than for fun, lol! I'll tell you this much, some rules for donating sperm to sperm banks is as follows, no kind of male ejaculation for at least 4-5 days prior to donation, the reason being a lower sperm count per load if this rule is not followed.

Make sure you are taking a cal/mag/zinc supplement throughout the day every day, they are beneficial for sperm, also Vit. E., and a couple cod liver oil caps per day for round-about general health, imho.

Good luck bro!

dg

Depends on your age and sperm count normally (off gear). I'm 40 and my sperm count shows low even when off cycle. My wife and I are doing IVF to speed things along. I don't want to be over 60 when my kid is in high school. Although the MILFs would look even better to me at soccer practice.lol

If your concerned you can have a sperm analysis done.

lilj888 said:
might be a little off topic but since we are talking about pregnancy i would like to know for my information if you have ever taken steroids does your child have a greater risk of birth defect?

sorry if it was inapporpiate for me to bring this up

not unless you are woman taking steroids, as some steroids and anti-e's will cause birthdefects if woman is taking.

It is my belief that if you want to conceive a child then both parties should be clear of all drugs for several months before even considering trying to conceive,

oh keeping legs up is supposed to assist in sperm finding their way up to where they must be to fertilize the egg

thats like saying "you cant get a girl pregnant if shes on top" theres alot more factors than just gravity i dont see a point in raising your legs in the air for an hour haha

Phaded said:
alright i'm trying to get my wife pregnant by august.. i just went through 10 weeks of test enan 500 a week and 13 weeks of Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - 600 a week.. was taking HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - 2 x a week throughout as well as aifm.. multi vitamins.. milk thistle .. etc etc etc..

now is it even reasonable to think i could possibly get my wife pregnant still by august..

this is pretty much my first cycle ever besides a 2 weeker of anavar and a botched 4 week cycle of Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - only..

was gonna run sustain, arimidex for PCT - post cycle therapy - .. should i add anything else..

please help bro's i wanna run another cycle come august and she needs to be pregnant by then for her not to bitch at me for using..

Take a semen analysis..even if your insruance doesn't cover it they are cheap and you get the results in an hour. All of these posts are pointless if you are infertile and depending on the type it might be untreatable. I wasted money on HCG and crap like that to find out I maturation arrest. it will never change and its not treatable. Good luck Bro.

jmead said:
thats like saying "you cant get a girl pregnant if shes on top" theres alot more factors than just gravity i dont see a point in raising your legs in the air for an hour haha
LMAO. those buggers are like salmon, let em swim upstream

Top Bottom