Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok.. I'll tell you my deal... then you tell me what I should do... PLEASE!!

voo doo lady.........

eating complex carbs early in the day..... try eating ur sweet potatos... oatmeal....brown rice before 3pm..... green veggies after 3.

u can change u carb intake every day..... if u want to stick to low carb.... u could try..... 50, 100, 100, 200, 100, 0, 0 .... something like that....making sure u get good carbs in before and after ur workout... play with it..... u may or may not want to do zero carb....just very low for a couple days......etc.... i havent tried this yet.... but i have a freind who did this and dropped a nice amount of bf.

lafunk said:
Due to the fact that I'm home all day with no one to watch my son, I'm limited to when I exercise. I do 1 hr. of yoga in the am... and sometimes TaeBo (while usinghand and ankle weights) also in the am.

I just gotta add here... be careful doing your taebo with ankle & hand weights! That is kinda the same as doing super light weight & hi-rep training. It's not effective at building muscle & can also be dangerous!

Tae Bo videos are done at a very fast pace & proper form is very difficult for anyone to maintain at that pace. If form isn't right, there is risk of injury. With weights in your hands, you significantly increase that risk.. & you don't really do much good.

You may feel like your workout is more intense with those weights in your hand, but it may also partly be the 'Pressor Response'. Your hands are UP doing tae-bo & that makes your Heart Rate higher, although it doesn't actually increase cardiac output, i.e. you aren't actually working harder - tho your HR may be higher.

http://www.ginmiller.com/FAQ/stepwithhandweights.htm

This is a great link about doing step aerobics with hand weights. Step is done at 122 - 130 Beats per minute, Cardio Kickboxing, like tae-bo, is done at 135 BPM up to 145 or higher! :karate:

So to attempt to wrap up my ramblings... reserve the weights for your strength training workouts.

Dunno if this will help

Well I cant say that iVe ever been pregrnant but One of my friends has a tiny frame, when she was pregnants she became as big as a house and apparently (well she said) she used Apple Cider Vinager and thats how she lost her weight after the pregrnancy. Dunno if this realy does help but maybe someone else here knows more about it:confused: :confused:

hey macro

macrophage69alpha said:
are you on the pill?

when did your fat come?

what areas is fat concentrated in?

estrogen management may be a big factor...

as above more protein, increase muscle mass...

addition- good beta-agonist and yohimbine (preference for topical, but oral is helpful)

hey macro,

what do you mean by "estrogen management"?

and what is a "good beta-agonist"?

can you please go into details about the benefits of both?

Last edited:
Estrogen management is more difficult to deal with in women than men...

here are a couple of things that may help..
1. if on the pill get off

2. if you have naturally high estrogen levels.. get on a low dose pill

3. use high lignan flax oil (it has some antiestrogenic effects) as it is also a weak uncoupler of oxidative phosphoralation( it speeds up metabolism on a cellular level.. in a way similar to DNP or thryoid but weaker)

4. lose bodyfat and keep it off (aromatase is produced in fatty tissue- thus what little test you have is converted to estrogen)

there are more things but I will have to look through my notes

GOOD BETA AGONIST

EC
CLEN
NYC (not as good but really a "off" stimulant-- to allow for return of "sensitivity" to the above drugs)

YOHIMBURN™
(yes, I am partial to it :) ) will help to reduce the estrogenic fat (which seems to be the location of the highest levels of aromatase production).. thus it can also be included under estrogen management.. however it will also improve the fat burning effects of the beta-agonists. so it kind of falls under both categories..

Batz. The only way to lose weight/fat is to reduce your kcal intake and increase your kcals burnt. Vinegar will not be the reason why your friend lost weight.

thanks macro :)

thanks for the reply, macro :)

i just wanted to get more information on the estrogen subject.

About Yohimburn... all I've got to say is: It is absolutely amazing!!!!! I just ordered my second bottle. I love the stuff! :D

Top Bottom