Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OK HOW MUCH NOLVA or ARIMIDEX?

weightzb4datez

Sup boys? i'm starting a cycle which consists of sustanon and deca for 8 weeks, not taking more than 500mg of sust and 300 of deca for more than 3 weeks and i can't decide how much nolva or arimidex i need. if i took teh nolva i want to know if i could get by on 10mg a day and if i took the arimidex only .5mg day. i don't know how sensitive i am to estrogen so i need to know if this amount is enough to keep the sides down. thanks

Ok i need to pretty soon so can you guys tell me if the 5000 i.u. would be enough post cycle with about 100mg of clomid a day? i need to know quick as i'm anxious to buy this shit and get started. thanks

500mg of testo...

I personally have a tendency towards gyno, but on the last cycle I did with 500mg sustanon/week, I was ablo to control it with 50mg proviron/day.

But the rule of the thomb with arimidex is 0,25mg/day per 250mg/week.

I would not use nolvadex before the itching starts, the nolva will hinder your gains from the AS.

most do not need either nolvadex, arimidex, or clomid every day. You should have clomid on hand for the end of the cycle and nolvadex on hand for emergency use if gyno symptoms appear. If it turns out you are sensitive to estrogen, you can always use arimidex your next cycle. If you are not, why waste the money and lose the gains from the additional igf-1. Right now there is an anti-e fever sweeping the bbuilding community that has everyone taking all these anti-e's 's needlessly IMO

jboldman said:
most do not need either nolvadex, arimidex, or clomid every day. You should have clomid on hand for the end of the cycle and nolvadex on hand for emergency use if gyno symptoms appear. If it turns out you are sensitive to estrogen, you can always use arimidex your next cycle. If you are not, why waste the money and lose the gains from the additional igf-1. Right now there is an anti-e fever sweeping the bbuilding community that has everyone taking all these anti-e's 's needlessly IMO

Once you have tried out something though you will know what to expect (for me 500 mg. test w/o arimidex turns me into the michelin man in my face :( and gives nipple sensitivity, so it becomes absolutley necessary for me to take, as I like to cover my tracks up. But you are taking a chance by not using an anti aromatose and just relying on nolva, for me personally that chance is just too great. $120 worth of arimidex is alot cheaper than $3000-5000 for gyno surgery.

HCG and CLOMID

If you noticed i will be taking both hcg and clomid post cycle and i needed to know if 5000 i.u. would be enough. Ok i take it that using nolvadex throughout the cycle is not a good idea and to use arimidex instead would be best. This i will do, thanks.

Bro you want to take the hcg during the cycle...if you use it post cycle, it might actually still shut down your natural test. There are many articles about this. Be careful with HCG read up

Top Bottom