Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

officer nate-myway... in a nutshell

Mavafanculo said:
me too

(she posted this on the board, its not a private pic)
mywayfanculo-1.jpg

:p

id like her to come on here more often. she works crazy amounts of hours and between that and her man she cant get a minute in here to post. she checks in every so often but doesnt post much because she doesnt have the time it takes to continue posting when yall jump down her throat with questions.... again this is all in theory but i think im pretty darn close to being right....

bigmann245 said:
id like her to come on here more often. she works crazy amounts of hours and between that and her man she cant get a minute in here to post. she checks in every so often but doesnt post much because she doesnt have the time it takes to continue posting when yall jump down her throat with questions.... again this is all in theory but i think im pretty darn close to being right....

Where were u when it was time to defend IP.....I think IP should come back

blueta2 said:
Where were u when it was time to defend IP.....I think IP should come back

i dont really know her. ive exchanged a few words with her and shes cool with me but i missed all the bashing. i have to make sure the person im defending is someone worth defending. most of the time i get to know the person outside of EF and they are totally different than when here. thats how i find myself defending peeps. like medicj, i know her very well off EF and thats why i defended her. do i agree with the double personalities? no i dont, but when it comes down to a persons true character im all for standing by their sides.

needtogetaas said:
wtf sub you ant pm'd me on this.....I need to know were the leek is coming from..I know it ant me so who the fuck is she talking to.
from her and angel arguing all the time. it was mentioned in a thread.

give up the goods needto

jack_schitt said:
I could tell you that I was Coldblue. Would you believe me? Would you believe me if I told you that I was also Kaitlin, and that I argued with myself for the purpose of entertainment?
the difference is myway wants to bang needto and sends him vag pics.

Mavafanculo said:
me too

(she posted this on the board, its not a private pic)
mywayfanculo-1.jpg
jesus im trying to steer clear all the judging iv been doing lately...

but if that was my wife with another man's name on her ass.

Top Bottom