Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Obsessedwliftin's path to the NPC.

You know I think you may be right. I didn't just wake up one day and decide oh look at me I am going to run 2g's a week in gear. I have been training all my life in one way or another. I have trained both in sports as well as martial arts for the majority of my life and have been a conditioned athlete for that time as well. I seriously started weght training about 4yrs ago. I suffered an injury and had to lay out for a year. I came back with a vengance after my umbilical hernia surgery and made a decision to go for the biggest challenge of my life which is to get on stage at the NPC Masters and take a top spot. After surgery I trained natty for a year. Dropping BF and regaining lost muscle. I ran a few cycles and got myself back decent after that time. I decided on my 39 birthday that I was going to make this way of life mine. I incorporated a team of people who either have been or are at the top of this game. One of my best friends is a urologist. He monitors my blood work sometimes weekly and sometimes monthly depending on how much gear I am running. I monitor my bp several times a day. Thanks to this site and alot of people here Ie: Radar, Nathan, and others I am very well versed on what AI's I need to run, based on what compounds I am currently running. I have a personal trainer who is a former IFBB pro that designs my training regiment and monitors it weekly for signs of overtraining. He also monitors my gains and tweaks from there as well. I have a sports nutritionist and one other MD who designs and tweaks my diet as needed. The truth is if you want to be competitive at this game you have to take calculated risks. You do have to decide for yourself if said risks are worth the reward. I decided that they were. Whether people think so or not, or think that I am trying to sound like a bad ass or not, not everyone can train like I am. Not everyone can run the gear that I do. However with a pro trainer, 2 MD's, well 3 if you count my mom, who knows what I am doing, and a licensed sports nutritionist I have taken every pre-caution to do this as safely as possible. AAS and competitive body building is a VERY personal choice and I recommned to any one reading this log to make damn sure you know what you are giving up to do so. I have to stay on right now. Would I rather PCT off? Yes. Will I pre-comp? Hell no. That in itself is dangerous. My HPTA levels will be shut down and I may have to start TRT as a result. This is one of those calculated risks that I spoke about. I am also 39 not 21. TRT would be inevitable for me to continue this sport anyway. I say all this to say. I have done my research. I know the dangers and I know the rewards. My personal decision is that the rewards out weigh the risks.
PS: Stick around. I am worth getting to know.

Very nice.. I know Obsessed personally and I can assure anyone that he knows what he is doing or I would have been on him long ago with such a cycle. He has made a life decision to be in a top spot as an IFBB pro, and I commend and support his entire decision process. Roll on my friend.

Very nice.. I know Obsessed personally and I can assure anyone that he knows what he is doing or I would have been on him long ago with such a cycle. He has made a life decision to be in a top spot as an IFBB pro, and I commend and support his entire decision process. Roll on my friend.

Thank you Arabian, you know you are my bro. Your feedback means alot as does your friendship. You guys truly are helping motivate me towards my goal! And for that I thank each and every one of you.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

From Cutie
I don't know you all that well, OWL, but you strike me as an experienced lifter who is aware of the risks but is approaching his goals with as many precautions in place as possible. It might be good for other (younger/less experienced) bros to hear about some of the precautions that you take as you chase the storms ;)

Reply from OWL
You know I think you may be right. I didn't just wake up one day and decide oh look at me I am going to run 2g's a week in gear. I have been training all my life in one way or another. I have trained both in sports as well as martial arts for the majority of my life and have been a conditioned athlete for that time as well. I seriously started weght training about 4yrs ago. I suffered an injury and had to lay out for a year. I came back with a vengance after my umbilical hernia surgery and made a decision to go for the biggest challenge of my life which is to get on stage at the NPC Masters and take a top spot. After surgery I trained natty for a year. Dropping BF and regaining lost muscle. I ran a few cycles and got myself back decent after that time. I decided on my 39 birthday that I was going to make this way of life mine. I incorporated a team of people who either have been or are at the top of this game. One of my best friends is a urologist. He monitors my blood work sometimes weekly and sometimes monthly depending on how much gear I am running. I monitor my bp several times a day. Thanks to this site and alot of people here Ie: Radar, Nathan, and others I am very well versed on what AI's I need to run, based on what compounds I am currently running. I have a personal trainer who is a former IFBB pro that designs my training regiment and monitors it weekly for signs of overtraining. He also monitors my gains and tweaks from there as well. I have a sports nutritionist and one other MD who designs and tweaks my diet as needed. The truth is if you want to be competitive at this game you have to take calculated risks. You do have to decide for yourself if said risks are worth the reward. I decided that they were. Whether people think so or not, or think that I am trying to sound like a bad ass or not, not everyone can train like I am. Not everyone can run the gear that I do. However with a pro trainer, 2 MD's, well 3 if you count my mom, who knows what I am doing, and a licensed sports nutritionist I have taken every pre-caution to do this as safely as possible. AAS and competitive body building is a VERY personal choice and I recommned to any one reading this log to make damn sure you know what you are giving up to do so. I have to stay on right now. Would I rather PCT off? Yes. Will I pre-comp? Hell no. That in itself is dangerous. My HPTA levels will be shut down and I may have to start TRT as a result. This is one of those calculated risks that I spoke about. I am also 39 not 21. TRT would be inevitable for me to continue this sport anyway. I say all this to say. I have done my research. I know the dangers and I know the rewards. My personal decision is that the rewards out weigh the risks.
PS: Stick around. I am worth getting to know.

Cutie
thanks for recognizing this need and posting your concern!

OWL
An outstanding response bro. All the bases very well covered and very well thought out.

Hopfully our yournger bros will read and understand this.

Thank you zed. It was a very heartfelt response and exactly what you said is exactly why I posted that. Cutie was dead on the money. I don't want young guys coming on here and thinking this is normal. Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Yet another off day:
Trainer has me doing two days off back to back as a result of the volume of training. I have been running tues-sat on my five day. I will be dropping one excersise this week and running tues-fri so that the following week I can get back on a mon-fri split without missing any rest days. This is very difficult for me to get my mind around as I would rather train but after several people I trust giving me the same advice I decided to follow it.
Todays dosages-250 Test E
50mg Sarms S-4
.5 Liquidex

Yet another off day:
Trainer has me doing two days off back to back as a result of the volume of training. I have been running tues-sat on my five day. I will be dropping one excersise this week and running tues-fri so that the following week I can get back on a mon-fri split without missing any rest days. This is very difficult for me to get my mind around as I would rather train but after several people I trust giving me the same advice I decided to follow it.
Todays dosages-250 Test E
50mg Sarms S-4
.5 Liquidex

Quit thinking so much... You're gonna make your head swole and throw off your symmetry. ;p

Top Bottom