Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log NoLeftNut's First Cycle Log

perfect update I want more pics and more diet and training updates with cardio

Alright boys.. so I’ve added tren.
Current cycle looks like this..
200mg/wk Tren E
250mg/wk Bold
375mg/wk test cyp

12 week cycle
Week 1-12 bold
Week 3-12 tren
Week 1-12 test
Week 1-12 tamoxifen

I’m currently in week 4 and you guys have seen my progress pics so far. Anyone have any critiques to offer? Should I add a fat burner? I feel like I’m gaining strength and size but my abs aren’t budging. (I’m not going to lie to you guys, I have been slacking big time on cardio. My lungs are damaged pretty heavy from the chemo so breathing is a damn task in itself)

I know I’ve been slacking on my water intake. I should be 80ml+ a day and I’m probably averaging about 30-40ml a day which I need to fix. I’ve been pretty on point with diet as far as just trying to eat clean, I’m just always hungry. ALWAYS.

I’ve been taking aminos and a nitric oxide booster but other than that nothing else.

Lemme know what you guys think and I wanna take a second and appreciate the hell out of you all for the advice and motivation!

The picture posted is last year when I did my last cycle which was bold, HGH, and test. The fat in my stomach area literally fell off in 3 weeks and slimmed from there for the rest of the cycle. I can’t find any of the pics I had from that cycle other than that one. Notice the significant difference in my abs.

Attachments

• BF2DC25B-FA0A-4E3F-BFC2-B6C678AA05B1.jpeg
    BF2DC25B-FA0A-4E3F-BFC2-B6C678AA05B1.jpeg
    75.6 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Thursday’s pump pics. Went back to the gym Thursday night with my fiancée for a second time and crushed my abs. I didn’t get pics after but I’ll be back in tomorrow morning and I’ll get new ones. Thanks for the hype guys!
looks good man, get some hours in the gym

Thursday’s pump pics. Went back to the gym Thursday night with my fiancée for a second time and crushed my abs. I didn’t get pics after but I’ll be back in tomorrow morning and I’ll get new ones. Thanks for the hype guys!
It's what we do

Top Bottom