Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

noice violation

rubberneck said:
have you came up with anything?

LOL

:(

No, he pwn3d me pretty well. Although I still don't believe someone would get subwoofers just to play metal in their whip. (Did I use that word correctly?)

:cow:

I know some physics guys, they're all older by now..........but one of em told me about when they were in grad school they built a car that could generate a powerful aimed electric pulse out from the front grill. If I remember corrrectly, a traffic cone inside the hood which had wires wrapped all around it and hooked up to like 12-15 car batteries they kept in the trunk. Anyway, this could generate a very short duration wise and distance wise, but very strong electrical pulse. They could pull up behind a car with a massive stereo system, and if they got close enough and got the aiming just right............they could overload and blow the cars entire electric system. He said it had about a 50% success rate. But even if it didn't blow the entire electric, it would fuck up the noise coming from the car for a few seconds...........than they'd pull around and pass the car and the doods would be looking down at their dash like "wtf?".........I can only imagine how much fun that had to have been.

samoth said:
People blaring subwoofer noise from trendy rap CD's in public deserve to be ticketed. Hell, I'd be even happier if they arrested you for such a crime.

agreed. . .since when did the fucking minority get to fucking dictate to the majority!! you have a right to listen to any music you choose. . .but that doesn't give you a right to disturb the gawddamn peace!!

redsamurai said:
I know some physics guys, they're all older by now..........but one of em told me about when they were in grad school they built a car that could generate a powerful aimed electric pulse out from the front grill. If I remember corrrectly, a traffic cone inside the hood which had wires wrapped all around it and hooked up to like 12-15 car batteries they kept in the trunk. Anyway, this could generate a very short duration wise and distance wise, but very strong electrical pulse. They could pull up behind a car with a massive stereo system, and if they got close enough and got the aiming just right............they could overload and blow the cars entire electric system. He said it had about a 50% success rate. But even if it didn't blow the entire electric, it would fuck up the noise coming from the car for a few seconds...........than they'd pull around and pass the car and the doods would be looking down at their dash like "wtf?".........I can only imagine how much fun that had to have been.

That is the coolest fucking thing I've read in a long time.

Hmm...

Top Bottom