Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle from hell, need serious help!

Moegains

Hey guys

This will be a long, interesting, and kinda F'd up text.

Im am norwegian and dont really care too use google translate, so exuse my english.

Im 20 btw, been working out for 4 years straight before i jumped on the gear.
This cure i write about was my first.

Sooooo the problem is the standard did not do enough research, but f***, i listened to a friend at work witch have been on the gear for 7 years so i thought, okey ill just listen to him and ill be fine..

He recommended taking test e 250mg a week for the first 4 weeks then, boost it up too 500mg a week, and top it off with 500mg tren-a for the last two weeks. (with test-e 500mg)
But that wasnt enough, i also took 120 pills of d-bol and 250 pills of winnys spred trough out the cure. Im not done yet he also set me up with deca 250mg in the middle of the cure for 4 weeks! WTF
(I killed off the cure with winnys and nolva, this was my own idea, the idiot had not even told me about pct)
And i knew about tren, and how strong it is so i was like; f*** that, i will rather take 250 mg test e and 250mg tren-a and make it a 14 week cure instead of 12.

He had no bad intentions with this either. He like me, and we are good pals. But now that i have done a lot of research im scared haha.

I have had acne for a long time, but this last year it finally began to cool off. The acne on the cure wasnt that bad, got a little bit more ofcourse and i think i can thank d-bol for that. Now i have it pretty bad on my chest and neck. Its like it switch place from my back to my chest. But whatever that is the least of my conserne, cuz ofc i got gynomestica from the cure from hell, only on one nipple, but i dissmissed the cure at week 12 and started taking nolva, as i did research i read that nolva and tren dont mix well, so i waited a week more and jumped on it, cuz i did not have any other pct :( Got sick for like 3 weeks, 4 weeks after i got off the cure, high feaber and and insane infection in my throat, after 3 weeks, i quitted the nolva in hope that i would get well and i did. The gyno was reduced so that i could baerly feel it, now it has been 2 weeks since i have been sick and i jumped on the nolva yesterday in hope to get rid of it.
Lost 27lbs when i was sick too, fml. Still got some gains left tough. Can baerly get my dick up when im with my girl maby once a week, and she's damn hot too.

But here is the most F'd up part:
I would go to my doctor if i could, but my driving lisence was taken away from me. Got outlocked from my car at the gas station, while the engine was running, only thing i had in my pocket was a joint and a lighter, so i thought f*** it imma smoke this joint and walk my 4 miles home. While i smoked that joint the police came by and busted my ass, they knew the car was mine cuz in norway we like to have a little fun in the winters, with our custom bmw's, u know drifting in the snow and what not, but we dont indanger others! At least not me, i have respect for my fellow human beiings. All this happend at night btw.

So yea, i need to take piss tests 2 times a week for a year now, to get my lisence back, and i think steroids will convince my doctor to extend the time on my piss tests.( i have to pay like 25 bucks for each test too)

If the gynomestica goes away im thinking about jumping on my second cure;
Test sust/ 500mgs a week tren-a/100mgs a week for 12 or 14 weeks.
The pct im planning to run is:
Clomid, hcgen, HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin), daa. In the right order ofc.

If i cant get my hands on that kind of pct i will run test sust/ 500 mgs a week, masteron ?mgs a week but low dosage ofc 12 or 14 weeks. What pct will u recommend for this cure?

As u can see ppl i need seriouse help. There is no need for u to tell me that im an idiot, i know that.

Last edited:
AM From NORWAY MY self, but AM pretty sure THAT YOUR gyno is coming from to MUCH masteron,YOU HAFT to READ more ABOUT masteron IN elite fitnes....... I fond OUT THAT masteron is to strong..... Use clenbuterol IN to WEEKS and ANAVAR until YOUR satisfayed, BUT ARE YOU uting Internett fore juice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HÅPER DU KLARER OG KOMME DIT DU VIL MEN NÅ VEIT JO IKKJE JEG OM HVOR LANG TID DU HAR BRUKT OG HVOR LANG TID DU BRUKER JUICE SAMMENLAGT...... MEN DET ER JO NOE DU KAN BRUKE FOR OG FÅ VEKK GYNOMESTICA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

never tack advice from some one.do you'r on research.that's how you'r in shit now. if you did you'r on research.you would not be in this mess bro.that's what google is for.so do some research.

Top Bottom