Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

noice violation

growinsc

im pissed!!!!!!!!! how the hell can you get a $575 noise violation! DAMN!!!! thats crazy. my trucks stereo is not even that loud. i have 1 10 in a single cab mazda. whoooo! just blowin off some steam. thanx for listening.

People blaring subwoofer noise from trendy rap CD's in public deserve to be ticketed. Hell, I'd be even happier if they arrested you for such a crime.

:cow:

Reactions: jh1
pantera is a great trendy rap cd. about 5 mins from any kind of neighborhood. on a highway goin 55 u fukin asshole!

growinsc said:
pantera is a great trendy rap cd. about 5 mins from any kind of neighborhood. on a highway goin 55 u fukin asshole!

LOL... Samoth Owned.

I was busting up some Manowar real loud last week, in my new bose rocked out Infiiniti, and got a noise ord ticket from an officer.

He was black.

Fucking racist.

Bet if I was play Nelly, that motherfucker woulda offered me a donut instead.

Still, the speakers with wheels driven around by thugs are out of control. I'd rather hear pantera than thug music though.

samoth said:
People blaring subwoofer noise from trendy rap CD's in public deserve to be ticketed. Hell, I'd be even happier if they arrested you for such a crime.

plus its an open invite for someone to break in and steal ur shit.

growinsc said:

OH YEAH, BITCH?!

Gimmie a few minutes to try and come up with a suitable comeback, okay? Thanks.

Top Bottom