Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

No Sus Pain = Fake Sus?

drum n bass

Sup boyz! I took my second sus/eq shot of the week (375mg sus @ 200mg eq) and it doesn't hurt at all today..... same with the shot i took on wednesday... could it be that my sustanon is fake? :confused: In my last cycle, the sustanon would kill. WTF is goin on here, I like that pain. :mad:

I don`t feel a shit injecting omnas also. But dutch Organons are painfull. I don`t feel any pain injecting propinate also and I know its legit I bought it in a drug store in ther center of Moscow. :eek:

Retabolil, what is the russian name for prop you bought? Is it made in Russia, and if not, do you know of any prop made in Russia?
Spasibo!

Yes its made in Russia by FarmaDon (Rostov-on-Don).
Its 50mg per 1ml. Its widely counterfeited in Russia.
Keep in mind that FarmaDon stopped producing testenat and fenobolin. This propionate works very very well. And its absolutely not painful to inject it. I made 7 shots in my arms already :D

Pozhaluysta :p

Your mixing it with EQ, that could be the reason your not feeling any pain. I was on sus last cycle and as soon as i started mixing it with deca, most if not all of the pain was gone. I also noticed on the days i was just injecting sus, the more i did it the less pain i eventually felt.
I dont think your stuff is fake but its probably the mixing with eq that is keeping away the pain.

Sometimes I get a little buring from it and other times I don't. Some guys say they never get pain from it. You might be one of those fortunate ones. ;)

Top Bottom