Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NJRipped's Guide for Getting Below 7% Without Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you never flamed me - when you called me "skinny" you intended it in a complimentary way didn't you. lol The reason I single you out and don't bother with the immature fat slobs (insert johnson & wannabe's name here) is because you appear to be educated and have some capacity for reasoning (although the "I never flamed you man" comment may indicate otherwise). You're right, I do eat to live and that's the reason I look the way I do (and am able to ACTUALLY POST pics).

This is all in fun and I don't take any of it personally. How could I when everyone who tries cutting me down refuses to post any pics - that's what makes it hilarious. ;)

JKurz1 said:
lol...oh come on..the SOLE reason for me accusing you (if thats what you call by inquiring), of juicing was the slight case of gyno that it LOOKED like you had...tis all.........Plus, I know a ton of kids that juice and look like they have never touched a weight.......I never flamed you man, so don't treat me like it...all I said was it was your perrogitive........you eat to live....many live to eat....personally, I'm middle of the road...when I cut, I'm strict as fuck....when I'm trying to add some mass, I losen up a little or add in some foods I normally wouldnt eat........tis all.

gjohnson5 said:
The report lies here and it is pretty clear
http://www.prostateforum.com/Flaxseedoil.pdf

I have done some more reading on the matter, and the way I understand it is this:

Both omega-3 and omega-6 EFAs compete for enzyme space in our cells and too much of one EFA can increase the incidence of cancer. Flax oil is the richest source of omega-3 but a poor source of omega-6 (flax oil has a 4:1 omega-3:eek:mega-6 ratio), so consuming flax oil alone certainly may promote cancer. However, provided you get enough omega-6 EFAs, which most people do, it shouldn't be a problem.

Nevertheless, your body will more easily obtain the benefits of omega-3 EFAs from fish oil than flax oil because fish oil already contains the EPA and DHA derivatives, whereas if you are taking flax oil, your body must break down the fatty acid to obtain the benefits of these derivatives (which vitamin E is required to do).

If anyone here is a doctor or a nutritionist and can shed more light on the matter, please do so.

Please stop PM'ing with your diet questions - any questions should be asked here as I don't have time to answer everyones PMs. And as previously stated, I will not give out my exact daily diet.

NJRipped said:
Please stop PM'ing with your diet questions - any questions should be asked here as I don't have time to answer everyones PMs. And as previously stated, I will not give out my exact daily diet.

LOL... riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

NJRipped said:
You do know that you appear pregnant in that avatar, right?
Maybe cuz of the big breasts :p
She looks hot to me and about 99% of the guys on this board...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom