Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno on 1mg Arimidex ED, say whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

dandeanuk

Hi guys,

I'm hoping you can help me because I'm at a total loss.

I'm 40, I've been lifting for 20 years and this is my third cycle. I'm 5ft 10, 89kg and 18% bodyfat.

I've done no anabolic steroids for 2 years. And I've been taking propecia (finasteride) 1mg ED for 16 yrs for MPB and have had no sides and have a full head of hair.

First cycle was
500mg test enanthate for 12 weeks.
Felt tingling in the nipples early, hit the arimidex at 0.5mg ED and used nolva for 6 days to mop up the excess estrogen around the nipples. It fixed it, sorted it, carried on with arimidex for rest of cycle and did PCT with nolva and clomid. - no problems. Great cycle.

Second cycle knew I was sensitive to gyno so no need to experiment with AI and started with 0.5mg Armidex everyday, same cycle as above no problems apart from water retention.

Current cycle
Test Enanthate 500mg per week 12 weeks
Arimidex 1mg a day from first pin
Anavar 60mg ED for 10 weeks, started at week 2

2 days after adding the Anavar I now have a very small but sore flat lump under each of my nipples.

Why has this happened? I'm on 1mg arimidex everyday so my estrogen levels are controlled, I don't look water retentive, this is different to the gyno symptoms I had on my first cycle as there was no tingling / sensitivity in the nipples. its just gone straight to small painful lumps under my nipple. I did 1mg or Arimidex ED this cycle because I wanted to reduce the water retention, and it's worked, I don't look anything like as bloated as I did on my previous cycles.

I was also doing 6ml of Saw Palmetto Tincture everyday to protect my prostate. I've now cut this out completely as I feel that using 2 DHT inhibitors may have caused my current problem. I have also dropped my propecia to 1mg EOD. I really feel that the SP was the cuplrit, I was inhibiting too much DHT. I've never had a problem with just the propecia.

So I hit the problem with 60 mg nolva on day 1, 60mg of nolva on day 2, and 40mg nolva today and it has definitely helped, the lumps have gone down and don't feel as painful on day 3 of treatment.

When my symptoms disappear I will carry on with 20mg Nolvadex for 5 days. I believe this will reverse the gyno caused by low DHT due to the SP/propecia combo, and I should be ok to continue on 1mg Arimidex ED.

What are your thoughts? Should I up my arimidex? Keep taking nolvadex for the rest of the cycle?

And before anyone suggests it, I am not prepared to stop taking propecia, (I've dropped it to EOD,) I've taken it for 16 years without a problem and its helped me keep a full head of hair with no receding hairline and no thinning and I'm 40! Your suggestions please....many thanks

dandeanuk- I'm currently also taking 1mg ED of finasteride and want to start my first cycle soon which would be almost identical to your first cycle (500mg test-e for 12 weeks with .5 arimidex ED) but I was wondering...did you increase you finasteride dosage while on your cycle?

Arimadex and nolva is no good read patients info that comes with nolva one stops the other some how.

See if you're able to read this

Top Bottom