Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to the board!

ladyluck

Hey,
I am new to the board and am interested in learning a lot. I am wanting to lose weight and gain muscle mass. I have been successful in doing this for the most part, but not to the extent I am wanting. How can I lose weight but continue to get stronger......what do you think about taking clen? Thanks...Lady

Hey lady! This is your lucky day! LOL! Welcome to the boards! I'm sure you will find most of your initial questions answered with the Search button and the rest the smart gals & guys here should be able to help you lots!

What are your current stats? Where do you want to go from here? (What are your goals?) What are your current eating & training habits? Then we can make some suggestions.

RE: clen - you will find lots of info on the search function and I also *highly* recommend reading WarLobo's "Newbie Post", the Tip Top Tips and the stickies at the top of the women's board. For specific diet & training questions you can also check those boards!

We'll help ya get where you are tryin' ta go!

WELCOME to the board!!!:D yup.. ditto ms.sassy's thread andddd.. the only thing i worry about taking clen alone is that it will speeeeed up ur metabolism and may burn up some muscle along with fat and thats a BIGGGG NO NO hun!!! you have to be careful if u wanna take clen, t3 or any of that shit without an AS. im no pro..but so far i think my understanding of this is correct. maybe a vet will chime in a help ya out a bit more. good luck!!

hi and welcome:D You will find tons of info on this board, do a search and you will find whatever it is you are looking for!!! As for losing fat and gaining muscle...its what we all want to do!! First we need more info about ya....stats, goals, diet, how you are training etc. Diet is everything when it comes to obtaining a sculpted physique. Heavy, hard weight training will also get you there as well. Dont be afraid to move some lbs! This will create lean body mass...and you will boost your metabolism. It takes time....and consistency, but this will get you there. Post a sample diet and also how much you are training, cardio etc. Ten we can better help you out. Everything is very individual! You have to see what works for your body..And you have to remember this is a lifestyle, not a diet, or a temporary change. If you want GOOD lasting results u have to make that decision first. It takes hard work, and dedication.....thats why fit people are few and far between!!!!!

heya...

Welcome to the boards... lotsa good stuff, not much more that i can say, other than to correct kb a little...

clen does exhibit some anabolic properties (although NOT an AS, it may provide some muscle saving effects while dieting/caridoing (oh, i just made a new word hehe))... do not expect muscle gains on it, but muscle loss should not be a major concern unless you are not eating enough clean food to support your activity (which should be lots of lifting and cardio :) )... t3 is another story, and should not be used without an AS unless you have muscle to spare :)

both clen and AS should not be considered until your diet and training are in check... they really arent' worth the money and are not going to provide a quick fix...

if you post your stats, diet, training and your goals, there are probably recommendations that we can make to help you reach (or at least get closer to) your goals without such 'supplementation'... these tools should be used to 'fine tune' and already well functioning machine....

well, that's all from me... good luck and keep working hard... (cause if you aint working hard, you're hardly working :) )

Last edited:
Welcome :wavey:

Nothing to add really except to give a little encouragement and.....very clean dieting and intense weight training go a long way toward getting the physique we all want. Hope to hear more from soon. :)

Flex

Hello lady? From just West of my pad...beautiful and hot outside huh? You see that red sky out last night?

Post some stats and your lifting routine...there are lots of people on here that can help you tweak your routine and diet.

Clen. I hear that your first cycle on clen will probably be your best. Read an article the other day on clen use and how it is best used on a restricted calorie diet...I'll try to post it asap for you.

B True

Phemomena said:
clen does exhibit some anabolic properties (although NOT an AS, it may provide some muscle saving effects while dieting/caridoing (oh, i just made a new word hehe))... do not expect muscle gains on it, but muscle loss should not be a major concern unless you are not eating enough clean food to support your activity (which should be lots of lifting and cardio :) )... t3 is another story, and should not be used without an AS unless you have muscle to spare :)
good to know -- thanks my wise friend.. i wasnt sure about the clen.... ahhh ya learn something new every day:D

thanks for all the help

I will post my stats and stuff on a new post so I can get more advice. Thanks for the help and encouragement. Lady

B Fold- Yes hot and beautiful here also.....the sky was pretty red last night....weird huh? yeah send that clen article to me if you get the chance.

Top Bottom