Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to Elite Fitness Forum

Eittod

Hey!
I am a new member to the forum, and posted a new thread in the Women's Bodybuilding forum, then read the post regarding new members. I'm sorry about that.

Stats:
Weight: 107 lbs.
Height: 5' 2"
Body Fat: unknown

My goals are to gain muscle without gaining fat and upping my body fat percentage. I also have a goal to quit smoking.

No date in mind for first goal, I just want to get to the "build" that suits ME. Second goal I would like to accomplish by December 31, 2015.

Prior to March 4th of this year, I strength trained with free weights and body weight; and did cardio 5 to 6 days per week: on different days. Since that date, I have not "officially" worked out. I had, what I experienced as a "journey" for five weeks out of state, and returned to my home state April 7th of this year. I have not worked out at all since April 7th. (Due to fear of losing more weight)

My meal plan is pretty simple. I eat clean 95% of the time. I eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sometimes if I am hungry, I will have an mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack; like a piece of fruit or leftover chicken breast. I control my portions by using one black salad plate that I have. It's just the right size for me to "think" I'm eating a lot when my plate is full; when in actuality, I am not.

Medical concerns....I am consulting with a surgeon to discuss the removal of my gallbladder. It has many gallstones and has been causing me health issues.

Good to meet all of you!
Dottie

Post your diet and workout plan and I'll give you my two cents.

I agree with Steve 100% on quitting smoking. Smoking will negatively impact your endurance and your training. It has absolutely no benefits and is only a negative. I know quoting smoking isn't easy but that should be your first priority.

Top Bottom