Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to AAS, *EDUCATED Questions*

You look good, good frame to start on, but you're a ways from gear. You also look much less than 14% BF.

I'd work on your diet first. You should be able to get close to 200lbs (at 6'1") before switching to gear, and who knows, you might like yourself there. I was satisfied with my natty self for almost 15 years.

Also, don't buy anything until you have everything planned out, and have everything in hand before you start.

that was great advice d_rson what can i eat to pack more pounds on? im dead set on running this test only though...what do you think about my current build, is test the best for my frame IF i were to use anything? i will be sure to get all pct well before starting the cycle...my diet is pretty darn good as it is, my metabolism is just rabbit fast! any tips would help...i need some expert advice on what to do with a test only cycle start to finish and im reading the pct manual now. im not going to do dbol afterall, just test enth. 4-500mg/wk. i appreciate the kind help!

i think you need to focus on your training and diet. your muscles dont look very developed.

post your workouts for a week too.

that was great advice d_rson what can i eat to pack more pounds on? im dead set on running this test only though...what do you think about my current build, is test the best for my frame IF i were to use anything? i will be sure to get all pct well before starting the cycle...my diet is pretty darn good as it is, my metabolism is just rabbit fast! any tips would help...i need some expert advice on what to do with a test only cycle start to finish and im reading the pct manual now. im not going to do dbol afterall, just test enth. 4-500mg/wk. i appreciate the kind help!

Being dead set on anything while asking for advice isn't the way to go. A few people have suggested putting an emphasis on your diet and training routine for a bit longer before anything else, and I agree with them. You don't have to reach your absolute natural peak before trying aas, but I think you can make some substantial gains before going that route, and it's the smart thing to do.

How many calories are you getting a day and what's the macro breakdown? How many meals throughout the day? How long have you been on this diet?

D

ive been on the same diet for quite some time....several meals per day...high protein, chicken, red meat, pasta, potatoes, green veggies, i just cant eat too much at one sitting, i have to split it up..can you help me come up with a mass diet so i can postpone the use of aas and see if i can get my weight up naturally? i drink tons of water. and am open to a new diet..

Looking at your frame you have a good 30-40lbs to gain naturally!!

To put thigs in perspective for you,im 6ft tall roughly like you when I started AAS I was 215 at 12% now im 265lbs rougly same body fat.From 180-215 I got there naturally in about a year and a half.
You are young and gains will come easy if you dial in diet and exercise!
Diet is not complicated is the consistency of eating a lot of food that's the challange. Once your grow so it's your appetite..trust me
When im hungry I can eat a damn cow..lol
You need to learn how to cook nutritious meals and supplement your diet with weight gainers too. I eat around 3500cal every day to just mantain my weight and on cycle I eat 4500-5k. If you want to be big you need to learn how to eat big and the rest will come.
if you interested I can give you a sample of what I eat in a day

no reason to start at 24. give it 2 more years. eat more... you should eat close to 2X your bodyweight in protein per day. along with carbs.

how much do you bench right now? at your size you should be benching atleast 275 max.

anyone who starts AAS under 26 is asking for trouble.

you have a nice body, but you aren't jacked which is what I think you want. I just think for now at your age you need grocery bags full of food, not gear.. to reach your goals.

Top Bottom