Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New PR on Bench Press

WalkingBeast said:

ThanX Brute! A major compliment coming from you... Ive been thinking about focusing more on 300,315,320 for reps, and soon 335 for reps, but instead of focusing on max. What do you think? Next week I was thinking 315 for 6, or 300 for 8! ThanX again Brute!

i was thinkin...335x5..then 355x5..and then 375x5(over time).
try for sets of 5 on set one and then set of 6 or 8 on the second one with lighter weight. tb

thebrute said:

i was thinkin...335x5..then 355x5..and then 375x5(over time).
try for sets of 5 on set one and then set of 6 or 8 on the second one with lighter weight. tb

Nice! ThanX Brute! So maybe 320X5 would be next? :D

PolishHammer1977 said:
I can see that you are doing a couple things right. I will point them out to you;

1-taking the advice of proven warriors
2-being patient with new methods
3-SHATTERING PR's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA BEAST!

Great words of wisdom.

Beast,
I have a huge time trying to get one of my young partners to quit benching 3X a week, & trying to max every time. He just can't NOT try to get 265. He's going backwards now, so maybe he'll listen. I't kills him that I'm knockin on 300, & left him in the dust (he only weighs 165, though). You'll get on the right track, I have lotsa faith in your dedication and intellegence. Plus, you scare the hell out of me, & I don't scare easily! LOLOLOLOLOL

Good PR, DUDE!

Great work Beast!!! Man that had to feel great to kill a PR that you have struggled with for some time. Remember that feeling each time you get under the bar, and 405 is yours. Good luck bro.

longarms said:

Great words of wisdom.

Beast,
I have a huge time trying to get one of my young partners to quit benching 3X a week, & trying to max every time. He just can't NOT try to get 265. He's going backwards now, so maybe he'll listen. I't kills him that I'm knockin on 300, & left him in the dust (he only weighs 165, though). You'll get on the right track, I have lotsa faith in your dedication and intellegence. Plus, you scare the hell out of me, & I don't scare easily! LOLOLOLOLOL

Good PR, DUDE!

haha ThanX LongArms!! =) For me its only 1X a week maxing on flat bench, but still, that may be doing more damage then good, even if I dont feel it. It cant hurt to back off from maxing. It is scary though! I posted a challenge for you on TrainOrDie.com along with some new pics in the member pic section. Check em out if you get the chance! ThanX again bro!

BlkWS6 said:
Great work Beast!!! Man that had to feel great to kill a PR that you have struggled with for some time. Remember that feeling each time you get under the bar, and 405 is yours. Good luck bro.

ThanX alot Blk! Yes It was awesome to finally break out of that shit. 315x4 just didnt do it for me, 5 definately sounds somewhat better to me! Six was a goal for a long time!! Hopefully now Im on my way to 10. ThanX again brother!!!! Hows your benching been?

Hey BLk and anyone else whos interested Check out TrainOrDie.com a message board started by TheBrute Its coming along and has lots of posts from members on elite and some new members as well. Definately worth the time to register! My handle is Iron Warrior =)

Top Bottom