Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New PR on Bench Press

NWinters said:
315x5 is bad ass!!! I can only get 3 for now.

ThanX brother! Your super close! Your gonna be surprised the day you hit 5, I was. Ive been stuck at 4 for over a year, and was frustrated. The NO2 and Cell-tech combo seems to have helped for sure, I feel much more water in my muscle.The weight felt real light. The speed bench has helped also I think. Also I finally started training on my favorite bench again. I beleive the bench at this other gym was holding me back majorly. ThanX again bro! Hope to see 315x5-6 from you real soon! :D

WalkingBeast said:

ThanX Crew! I was always under the impression that if you stop maxing and sending that signal to the muscle it becomes weaker with the heavy weights, and that you must train specificly for that cause to bring it up.I noticed when I laid off from maxing, I came back and couldnt even get 335 fo a few weeks!! Not sure really how it works. ThanX again

Maybe not hitting the 335 was a mental thing. Your mind plays a HUGE role in whether or not you going to complete a lift. There's no doubt in my mind you'll get 405 it's just a question of one. Keep pumping.

crew9 said:

Maybe not hitting the 335 was a mental thing. Your mind plays a HUGE role in whether or not you going to complete a lift. There's no doubt in my mind you'll get 405 it's just a question of one. Keep pumping.

ThanX Crew! I appreciate the advice and encouragement greatly! Hope to see some new PR's from you very soon as well

WalkingBeast said:

ThanX Crew! I appreciate the advice and encouragement greatly! Hope to see some new PR's from you very soon as well

Me 2 but I'm taking a week off the gym right now to heal up. The PRs will come soon enough.

thebrute said:
315 for 5 is badass...awesome brotha...now work on 335 for 5!! tb

ThanX Brute! A major compliment coming from you... Ive been thinking about focusing more on 300,315,320 for reps, and soon 335 for reps, but instead of focusing on max. What do you think? Next week I was thinking 315 for 6, or 300 for 8! ThanX again Brute!

Top Bottom