Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New man on the site ask for advice!

They're trying to tell you it's a disaster because its not healthy cycling. You're cycling based off of this 'more is better' mindset and its the wrong way to go about it, especially at 20% bf. I know you're thinking "we'll since my cycle is only 5 weeks ill just up the test to 1250mg to make up for the short cycle". That's not how it works

Your diet is off point at that body fat and cycling is a bit unhealthy when you're holding that much extra fat tissue on your frame so lose the fat then cycle, simple as that. If you do this safely, you can do it for many years without health issues.

Thank you for the post.
I competed for many years so i am not a newbye regarding diet.
Actually i am not in a properly diet, but you can stay sure that i know how to feed me.
Since 1996 i did fitness and only in the 2002 i approached in BB, and in 2004 i started to compete.
The request that i am asking in that post is only to check if there is some news in the window on the AAS.
DIET workout etc... Are fine.
I worket alot with many professional BB and i can assure that my dosage mentioned are not to high.
I always responded to high dosage of testo, my normal value trought lab analises is very very low.
So a dosage under 500mg of testo per week doesnt work for me.
But 1250 testo and 150 anadrol ia high ok, i toke the forum to ask opinion, i do not needs to hear... "Disaster"
I need to know why and how.
5 weeks for me is th best choice if these weeks following a HCG.
and high dosage is only to satured very fast the receptor and esc in short time.
When i competed and had used long cycle, after 6-7 weeks my body, get full of water even with AI, i lost the focus on the training and the pump dissapears, only when i take hcg i resumed all the gains lost.
Thismis the reason because i would to run 5 weeks ( dosage is all to be discussing) and the reason because i do not want to use deca or other long ester is because first deca kill me and second too long ester will not work in short time as 5 weeks.
I am really also intencion to split the dosage ED, injecting a small dose of all what i chose arriving at the total amount per week.
But nobody of you, tell me somthing about PCT ( ok no anavar) and use of peptides and HGH.

THANK YOU FOR ALL

That was a confusing post but I get what you're saying. We just want you to cycle healthy. I plan on cycling and bodybuilding at an old age my friend. Those who aren't getting bloods done regularly and paying attention to what this shit does internally normally end up dead (very suddenly) at a young age. Heart failure, kidney failure, liver failure, you name it. That's why we share information here. Watch out for yourself and good luck

That was a confusing post but I get what you're saying. We just want you to cycle healthy. I plan on cycling and bodybuilding at an old age my friend. Those who aren't getting bloods done regularly and paying attention to what this shit does internally normally end up dead (very suddenly) at a young age. Heart failure, kidney failure, liver failure, you name it. That's why we share information here. Watch out for yourself and good luck

It will be done!!:beer:

Top Bottom