Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New log 5x5............

Day 3 of keto extreme tiredness after only 3 hours sleep waking with hunger paings but after a strong black coffee and a forged burner I was ready to take on the work lol.
Today's WO....Tues back and hams
Back -
Rows seated hammer @25kg each side
10x10

Isolation would be medium grip
straight arm pushdownbs.
2x8 @ 33kg

5mins DC stretch

Hamstrings - curls@ 25kg10x10

stiff leg dead lifts, but with a slight bend in the knees
.2x8@80kg

Cardio x4 2mins steady 1 fast 15 mins total

100 ab crunches

Thur GET WEIGHED in at 147lbs lost 2lb since mon but a lot will be water weight.
Shoulders - Dumb presses @12.5kg 10x10
2x8
Arnold press @17.5kg 2x8

5mins DC Stretches

Triceps - Skull crushers @ 25kg 10x10
Tricep pull downs @ 33kg 2x8

5 mins DC stretches
50 knee tucks ...
No cardio today guna hit that tomorrow and fasted cardio Sat.

Sat ...
Just a quicky really then I will post up WO later.
Today is day 6 of keto diet and according to the scale I've lost 4lb I am under the understanding that some will be water weight.
Days 1-4 was extremely tired but with some forged burner I rocked on through , yesterday was strange I was up and down all day felt like surges in energy I can only assume that I was hitting ketosis .
Today Im going to train fasted cardio traps and abs then will let you guys know how it goes.
Anyway carry on lol.
Btw hope you all have a great weekend ;) :)
[/QUOTE]

Ok so I said I wud get back with WO etc. well it didn't go well WO was fasted went great shrug superset followed by ab superset , followed by 12 mins sporadic cardio. I took a forged burner before cardio. By time I left I felt dizzy and sickly. On way home had to pull over the car as I nearly blacked out. Spent all day feeling absolutely mashed my whole body aching etc. now I'm not 100% wether this is due to diet and fasted cardio or if It could have something to do with the burner on empty stomach. But either way I won't be doing this next Sat. I feel loads better now though . Im off tomorrow thank god but mon will take it easy make sure it don't happen again.
I'm cutting up really well of the var diet and the prog Zed and AAP done for me.

Anyway just thought if stop by let you know the crack.

Zed and Radar you priceless ;) thanks.

Just a quicky really then I will post up WO later.
Today is day 6 of keto diet and according to the scale I've lost 4lb I am under the understanding that some will be water weight.
Days 1-4 was extremely tired but with some forged burner I rocked on through , yesterday was strange I was up and down all day felt like surges in energy I can only assume that I was hitting ketosis .
Today Im going to train fasted cardio traps and abs then will let you guys know how it goes.
Anyway carry on lol.
Btw hope you all have a great weekend ;) :)[/QUOTE]

Way to stick it out d! A woman doing skull crushers is soooo hot! Lmao girl if you didn't like chics you'd have me traveling across the pond! J/k really proud of the work you are doing girl!

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Awww Owl you made me ;) that's so kind, Thank you !
Yeah I'm hoping today's a better 1. As for the skull crushers them things are great ....

MON... Started the day feeling full of energy couldn't believe the change since that last couple days....

WO ....Mon chest n bi's…All 10x10 45sec breather between sets

Chest - 15 degree incline bench @35kg 77lbs 10x10
incline flies @ 15kg 33lbs 2x8

5mis stretching

Biceps - incline curls @10kg 22lbs 10x10
Ez bar curls @35kgs 77lbs 2x8

Abs superset till burnout

CARDIO 40 mins LITT 130bpm

Top Bottom