Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New log 5x5............

Fantastic job on the pull ups!!! I love seeing ladies who can do them (I still can't), but I watch in awe when I see someone that can! Great work!!

Aw thank you both very much šŸ˜, yeah it took me a few years to build them up from 1/2 of Sumin that kinda looked like a pull up to this and I'm still working ,

Shoulders - Arnold presses 16kg 5x10
Front raises 3x10@8kg
Upright rows @35kg3x10

5mins DC Stretches

Skull crushers @ 25kg 3x10
Close grip bench to burnout @25kg
2x8 unassisted dips

5 mins DC stretches
40 mins LIT cardio

FriQuads ,

Quads - squats@50kg 6x10

Iso Leg press -@80kg 3x10

calves - standing calf with 50kg 100 slow
Zed calve killers 18kg 3x30

Cardio 60 mins Lit treadmill
Ab supersets

Happy Friday my friends have a great weekend love ya all !!!

FriQuads ,

Quads - squats@50kg 6x10

Iso Leg press -@80kg 3x10

calves - standing calf with 50kg 100 slow
Zed calve killers 18kg 3x30

Cardio 60 mins Lit treadmill
Ab supersets

Happy Friday my friends have a great weekend love ya all !!!

Hi Donna!

Lookin for advice... How are your hams and calves coming up? Mine suck and need some growth. I started a new ham curl today and changed position on leg press and we'll see how that goes, but I'm wondering what hamstring tricks you might have in your bag? :). And calves too. Mine are like toothpicks. What's this zed calf killer you speak of? Teach me, master. ;)

Hi Donna!

Lookin for advice... How are your hams and calves coming up? Mine suck and need some growth. I started a new ham curl today and changed position on leg press and we'll see how that goes, but I'm wondering what hamstring tricks you might have in your bag? :). And calves too. Mine are like toothpicks. What's this zed calf killer you speak of? Teach me, master. ;)
Hey there huni ;), Thanks for the kind words! Yeah I will share what Zed taught me and it's great really firmed me right up and as for calves man they shaped mine up amazingly ...
On press I do high reps narrow then wide,
On squats high reps no pause straight up and down as in a piston movement ( lol Zed's words) good example ;)

Standing Calve Raises
Grab a dbl your choice of weight. Hold that dbl on the same side that you wanna do for your calve reps. Do these one legged and no stop top or bottom. You do these pretty slow
hope this helps you huni. Btw you are my hero go kill shit girl !!

Hi Donna!

Hey there huni ;), Thanks for the kind words! Yeah I will share what Zed taught me and it's great really firmed me right up and as for calves man they shaped mine up amazingly ...
On press I do high reps narrow then wide,
On squats high reps no pause straight up and down as in a piston movement ( lol Zed's words) good example ;)

Standing Calve Raises
Grab a dbl your choice of weight. Hold that dbl on the same side that you wanna do for your calve reps. Do these one legged and no stop top or bottom. You do these pretty slow
hope this helps you huni. Btw you are my hero go kill shit girl !!

I will try these next week. Thank you!!!! And thank u also for ur kind words and support!! ;)

Ok you lovely ladies I'm going to say a sad goodbye to this log I've kept it going now for so long but doesn't seem relevant now I'm not doing 5x5. So what I'm going to do is start off a new log when I start my clean bulk. So will look forward to that. In the meanwhile will always have yours to read to keepe busy ;).

Awww D. I will miss this log lass. You are an incredible woman and it is almost like the end of an era. Please let us know when you start the new one!

Top Bottom